Cameron Clear Arrested? (Yep, he has been.)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Indy, May 22, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He could have booted him or at least suspended him. Instead he pissed off parents

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I don't get all of the pointing of fingers at Dooley, here.

Everyone knows that a coach is prohibited from taking action until a player has been officially charged with a crime. I think it's the upty-third amendment of the Magna Carte.

Don't double-check me, just focus on the process, instead.

Didn't we already know that Dooley was ok with rostering a thief by the last guy he signed (DB out of GA who stole from other players at camp)? Why is his inaction in any way surprising, here and now?

3. tripper

tripper Member

Two issues. Stealing shit. Handling of person who stole shit. DD knew it and obviously didn't handle it. Therefore, Clear gets arrested 3 weeks after the incident.

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Guess its a good thing we have recruited well at TE. (on paper)

This kid has some legit talent but hate to hear it either way.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I laughed really hard.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Now when we only win 6 games, the sunshine pumpers will say "But we didn't have Clear! That's the reason we lost. It's not Dooley's fault!"

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Tennstud is on TOOS posting that Clear has been bailed out by a player and that it was Palardy who "snitched" (his words) on Clear after Cam stole his stuff.

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Pretty sure that "snitching" involves a third party. Could be wrong, though; it's been a while since I've listened to any hip-hop.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

With this news, I hear Jim Morrison's classic tune about the Oedipus Complex and patricide beginning to play eerily in distance. Enjoy the money you stole from UT, Coach Doofus. It'll be the last big payday you get in the coaching profession. The people who bought into that [uck fay]ing rube are even dumber than the Pearlophiles.

10. hatvol96

"Snitching" also involves the element of somebody with unclean hands trying to get the heat off themselves. Pretty sure turning in a serial thief an incompetent football coach was unable to deal with falls a bit short of that standard.

11. hatvol96

Second doesn't even begin to touch it.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

19th, give or take one or two

13. hatvol96

How utterly out of touch with reality do you have to be to believe you can keep "in house" a guy ripping his teammates off with almost weekly frequency? The fact the alleged "leaders" on this team didn't tell Doofus to go [uck fay] himself and that Clear should be shown the [dadgum] door shows the quality of guys that fool has recruited.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Mom said I'm good, hat!

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Anyone wanna give a brief overview of this whole situation? I haven't read or heard anything about it until now, and it seems there is a lot more to it than I thought.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I fear the 2012 season will be the team telling Dooley to go [uck fay] himself

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Clear got caught a month ago, Dooley said he would take care of it. Apparently he did not

18. hatvol96

Gee, I guess the intelligencia over at VN was mistaken when they said Perry Mason Doofus would be great in handling these situations.

19. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I'm sad that this will be the reality, especially if we lose any other players.

Should we be unfortunate enough to lose the first game of the year, "offseason distractions" sounds like a good ol' fashioned Dooley press conference.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Trust the process