Camion Patrick

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, May 22, 2012.

1. tripper

tripper Member

The latest I've heard is Camion is not allowed to attend any Loudon County or Anderson County schools. He's living a stones throw from West HS but we are not taking him. If he wants to play his senior year, he'll have to play in Knox county. So far, there are no takers. Don't look for him to qualify. Talked to Chief about him and he said basically they are not wasting any time on him when they have 25 kids in LA that can make the grades. Things may change but that is the latest.

2. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

High character and smart...

3. tripper

tripper Member

I think High is correct.

4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

What a shame. If he's already having these sorts of problems, what chance does he have at the next level?

Based on what you're saying tripper, it sounds like Dooley will be all over him.

5. tripper

tripper Member

Don't think there's anything DD can do. We (west) need an X receiver in the worst way, but our coach doesn't want him. That ought to tell you where he's at right now. I truly hope he can work it out but I can almost guarantee he's not going to qualify. If he does, no one needs to ever complain about Eddie Lacy.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Haha....I was just joking that if there's zero chance he will qualify, then our luck is that Dooley wastes a huge amount of time on him.

7. tripper

tripper Member

Hungover this AM missed the sarcasm. My apologies. Happy 4th!

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've got to admit I'm shocked that somebody isn't jumping all over him for this year. This would be a Central slam dunk a few years back.

9. tripper

tripper Member

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I thought West wasn't going to take him

11. tripper

tripper Member

His mom lives across the street and his younger brother plays for West. So he is zoned for West regardless. As such, Coach Cummings has changed his mind about having a 6'4" stud WR under the circumstances We're just not deep at that position. The problem is getting him eligible.

12. tripper

tripper Member

He has been cleared to play with West. Look for him to start week 0.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Glad he is getting a clean slate. Hope he takes classes seriously

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Is he still a UT commit?

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

To your hat to the west coaches for me tripper. That's impressive that they got him eligible.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I doubt he'll ever qualify this go round.

He should be planning on enrolling at Hargrave for a semester or year so he can retain full eligibility after this school year.

17. tripper

tripper Member

I'll have to find that out. I really don't know.

18. tripper

tripper Member

From everyone I talked to it was quite the feat just to get him eligible for this season. I am pretty sure there is little chance of him qualifying next year.

19. tripper

tripper Member

Got pads today and watched film. Kid is the real deal.

20. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The tssaa is shit.