Can I Get Banned Before This Thread Hits 100 Replies? You Bet.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Ac'Shun Jackson, Oct 9, 2011.

1. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

if you really are this socially inept, you should work on that before you worry about trying to reconcile with this girl. Make real friends at ETSU. Go to some bars or something in Bristol and make friends there. Do something active.

2. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I mean this with total sincerity... Go get a life.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

right because that's the real important stuff. shit that will probably never happen. god forbid you focus on your own [uck fay]ing life.

4. Familiarize yourself with China, Droski. Sino-Forest is just the beginning. Bet Paulson feels similarly.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

china could currently be in nuclear winter and it still would have nothing to do with your life of waking up, masterbating, and posting on websites of people who don't like you. time to branch out a little no?

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No one can be truly happy with someone until they are happy with themselves. and honestly, it's a woman. you will be fine without her.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

i think you really should off yourself.

8. I never said it did, Droski. I was just stating what interested me. It is relevant to my life, because I eventually want to start a hedge fund. I was looking at a guy whose majority was in Bank of freakin' America. I'd rape his shit.

9. Thanks for that magnanimous bit of advice. What will you do next? Insult a decent portion of the global population by using a derogatory term like "[Ban Me]***?" You'd get your redneck ass beat in NY or London.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yes because starting a hedge fund is certainly an attainable goal in the near future. certainly millionares are going to trust a 19 year old virgin with their money.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

now we are getting somewhere. you are gay and can't get over that. it's ok. it's not a big deal. go suck some [ock cay] and get over yourself

12. Not like I said "eventually" or anything. Not a bad thing to think ahead, Droski. That's why a lot of people are financially screwed.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

thank you for making my advice seem like an even better idea than it already was.

14. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

seriously, GET A LIFE. no one f-ing cares that you want to start a hedge fund one day. Find other things to be interested in that you actually can be social about. The world (sit down for this) doesn't revolve around you. Over 99.9999% of the world has no idea you even exist.

15. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Them damn chinamen have spies everywhere. I worry about the shit we do at my work. GD asians everywheres. Used to be the russians, now asians. They be stealin our shit. This is serious.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

actually quite a few people get financially screwed because they spend their time thinking about [ussy pay] they will never [uck fay] and positions they will never hold rather than the day to day crap that actually attains said goals.

17. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

And since we have an active thread, off topic but one of you GD "super moderators" needs to go stickey my beer thread. Those faggots at VN told me no when I asked, I know this place is better....just sayin.

18. I'm sure cultured folks the world over would agree. Nothing quite like bigoted hicks. You guys are the Balducci's of the South.

19. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

how the eff are you not a SuperMod USAF? You have just as much right as any of us SuperMods does.

20. Out of context. Please don't derail the thread. I shouldn't have responded to Droski's rabbit trail.