Can I Get Banned Before This Thread Hits 100 Replies? You Bet.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Ac'Shun Jackson, Oct 9, 2011.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

what have you accompished in life that allows you to call anyone a hick?

2. Droski, don't resort to logical fallacies. You're better than that.

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

done... Next step, get you the Super Mod status you deserve.

4. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Dunno. Go hook my thread up LOL.

Serious business, they are stealing our stuff man.

5. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

answer the question. You're some loser from Bristol that goes to ETSU. You sit in your room and dream up thoughts of your world travels and meeting internet women. You have no real friends, no social life whatsoever and you can't even make yourself accepted on a completely anonymous internet message board. Actually, you've failed miserably on multiple message boards. The problem is all you. Quit blaming other people or the rest of the world.

6. I guess if you're referring to their manipulation of the yuan . . .

7. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Is this supposed to be like the scene in good will hunting?

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

this is my favorite part about him calling other people hicks.

9. Positive advice or not, this thread has cooled me down a bit. It's nice to interact with people instead of reading Bloomberg.

10. So logically flawed, it's pathetic. Can't wait to show you my next destination, as if it mattered. The smart ones don't give a flying [uck fay] where one goes to school. So many different factors.

You lose. Again.

Meet me in person. See if I'm more New York or East Tennessee hick.

11. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

go outside... go find real people and make friends with them. You are the worst troll ever.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

the irony here is pretty good too.

considering i have a college degree and you don't, i'd say i win. again.

13. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

No, you continue to lose. You're social ineptness is going to prevent you from ever going to a next destination not named Manager at Denny's. Even then, you'll get fired within a year.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

unless you are paying $5k a month, me thinks reading bloomberq is a shitty newsource.

15. Doesn't [uck fay]ing matter. That's a logical fallacy, dumbass. I win. Again. To be honest, my friends in NY would be ashamed of me talking to such a crass individual. Sometimes, it's best to steer clear of the gutter, no?

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

This thread is full of love and harmony.

17. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

if you actually had friends in NY, you would be turning to them, instead you're trying to get yourself accepted into a sports message board that already kicked you out once. No one buys your garbage man.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

it's OK little boy. i'm sure you'll get one too.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've spent many a day in New York. Love the city and there are plenty of folks that can curbstomp a brother. But, I'd ride the subway with my wallet taped to my back before I'd roll into a bar in Cosby or Del Rio.

20. Similar to the rest but with an econ slant. Smart ones can suss out the bullshit.