Can You Come to America?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Aug 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think the American degree is worth one more point so American degree is better.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'm 36 years old. I was in last year.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Aren't you Canadian by birth? Did you have a 155k job offer when you became a citizen?

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Apparently, neither of my Master's degrees are worth a damn thing. A such, I will be relaying this information directly to my student loan holder and expect them to cancel all debts arising from either endeavor.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

37 [itch bay]es

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, so he has experience in this sort of thing already. That's another plus 10 points, I think.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Yes. No, I was 10.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

So you wouldn't have been allowed in under these rules.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Prince Akeem got in without a issues. Because he has his own money. And when I say he has his own money, he has his OWN MONEY!

[​IMG]

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He would now though.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

After a US education and working in the us job market. Many kids won't get that chance anymore. I'm just saying he actually is an immigrant and would not have qualified under this. Sure, he's a citizen now and would now qualify. But when he immigrated... Nope.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

After a US education and working in the us job market. Many kids won't get that chance anymore. I'm just saying he actually is an immigrant and would not have qualified under this. Sure, he's a citizen now and would now qualify. But when he immigrated... Nope.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Well when the entire premise of the game is that you take your life to date to see if you could get in the country now as to try to make a Gotcha point that it's so absurd not many American citizens could get in. And given where invol is now, he's still in.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Well I put that I would be investing foreign currency. Not sure if that's right. I currently invest domestic currency. I suppose I'd invest my hypothetical foreign currency here if I relocated.

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Yeah, but I had to click < 1.5 million, and that is the same value (0) as None.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Can ten year olds just up and move countries all by themselves? I'd think the rules would apply to his parents at the time, not him.

17. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He's still safe.

InVol is America's desired recruit. He's 5*.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yeah I definitely think education from US high school diploma on up should be worth a lot more points than on that sheet.

19. InVolNerable

I'm good with this.

20. InVolNerable

I mean, if I showed up at the border by myself then I wouldn't have. But I'm sure they aren't telling qualifying parents to leave their kids at the doorstep on the way in.