Cha Cha Cha Cha Changes

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Beechervol, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Does not sound like a troll..TK is involved in tennessee Fund and fits...however he likely spoke to a secretary and they are just relaying Hart venting...HArt surely wants to do this but the money and timing sucks...

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Thats place is a mess now.

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Seems like many people were guessing sweater vest to be who he was referring to.

4. Beechervol

Can't see it on our end.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He was on the post game radio show yesterday. I relayed his comments here yesterday. He wasn't happy. He was pretty displeased with all the shitting on the players comments with no accountability on the coaching. I don't blame him for not liking that. I guess ole Derek really thinks that he's the only one that truly knows what's going on and everyone else is blind and stupid.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Larry porter needs to be contacted about 30 seconds after the presser is over tomorrow about becoming the rb coach here.

Jmo. Imo.

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Hart is going to bring him to reality...I think DD being the coach next year is 50/50. If he goes in with a we just need these players to grow up etc attitude he is done...if he comes in being honest about coaching changes that must be made and things he must do different in game management etc he keeps his job on probation...JMO...Hubbs and all the VQ people would not know a thing here. Hart is still an outsider no one has a source unless you are in that office.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

When has Hubbs or VQ ever bad mouthed a coach?

They are the ultimate sunshine pumpers

9. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I was commenting on the fact that website has been saying there is no way Dooley is fired even though they could not have heard anything yet IMO...

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I've deliberately staye away today. What has hubbs and others said?

11. Beechervol

Im still not sold that they drop him unless it is evident the guy they want will not be there next year to take.

12. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

If we are getting a big name there is no reason not to drop him...

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Not really. Hubbs has generally been pretty even-keeled in regards to the coaching with generic responses in regards to his opinions on the matter. He's never been a rah-rah guy and stays pretty professional.

14. Beechervol

I agree. Just waiting to see if they got it in em to do it.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Here's what I don't get:

Does Dooley not understand that it is his job to teach these kids how to ball at the SEC level? All this "We aren't good. They need to learn. They won't listen" garbage is a worse reflection on him than the team, imo. If they don't listen, then give them a pine sandwich and a glass of shut the hell up.

16. volinbham

volinbham Member

17. Beechervol

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

In the grand scheme of things, that doesn't seem like enough to be an impediment.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm willing to sign a pledge to buy a new t-shirt with his face on it. Get about 100,000 or so to sign it too, and the cost would be met.

20. volinbham

volinbham Member

Definitely not an impediment if he's they guy they want.