Chance Hall hanging up the cleats...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

He looked so promising his Freshman year.

3. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sucks he never could get right.

Good luck to him.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not surprised, but it sucks for him

5. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Seems like a good kid.

Typical Butch Jones recruit though. Took a kid who couldn’t play his senior year due to a ruptured Achilles.

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Jones strikes me as the kind of guy who, if he weren’t a “coach”, would be somebody who had a yard full of rundown old classic cars that he was gonna fix up “one day”... and not only would never get around to fixing them, he’d rather let them sink into the ground before he’d sell them to somebody who WOULD restore them.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    utvol0427, justingroves and NEW COACH like this.
  7. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

I watch a youtube channel that consists of a group of guys that go around drinking beer and getting rusty abandoned cars that haven't been started in 10+ years running.

Anyway, they came across a 69 Firebird that had last been started 23 years ago. It was sitting in a barn that looked like it hadn't been touched in just as long. So they looked at it a bit, ascertained that they could get it running and contacted the owner. The owner didn't even live in the state anymore and refused to sell. He'd rather let a classic musclecar rust away in a barn than let someone else profit from his own misguided decisions.

This is exactly how huckster handled his departure with his roster as well as with several key recruits, one of whom ended up at one of our chief rivals. Complete POS.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[uck fay] Butch Jones.

Savage Orange likes this.