Cincinnati vs. Tennessee Game Thread 3:30pm EST (the deuce)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 10, 2011.

1. GoVols

GoVols Member

WOW at how undisciplined this defense looks. Lining up in the neutral zone, running into recievers, taking poor routes.

That's just poor coaching.

2. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Dissappointed early, but it's early after all. Flying the flag though in Georgia.
    photo.jpg

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

D looks bad because it is so young and the [ussy pay] ass o Cincinnati runs

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

The LB corp is such a mess that true freshmen are anchoring it. The DL is made up of sophomores, jucos, and transfers. The secondary's best player is a shortstop. The two best players returning on that side of the ball were cut loose for failing tests of some sort.

It would be a friggin miracle if it didn't look undisciplined.

I still don't see it. I'm beginning to feel silly.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Found it, but it is definitely top left of my screen.

6. volinbham

volinbham Member

Great win - Bray has to be SEC POTW. Unfortunately I missed well over half while they worked on my damn UVerse service

7. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I'll take it.

Running game is what it is, I guess.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

That game was Brayzy. Cincinnati didn't have a Brayer.

And I really don't know if the Da'Rick Rogers/Justin Hunter combo can be totally stopped by anyone. I have a feeling that is going to be a duo that we look back on in 6 years and say "Damn, we had them both at the same time with Tyler [uck fay]in' Bray."

Our defense scares me, though.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I couldn't imagine a scarier duo than Pickens and Harper but they just might do it.

10. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

11. Tex_Volfan.

12. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

That last Cincinnati touchdown shouldn't have counted. He did not have control.

13. Tex_Volfan.

14. volinbham

volinbham Member

When it works I like it. The picture isn't the greatest HD I've had but generally fine.

My problem is that their are problems with the lines in the neighborhood and I keep getting drop outs.

The good news is that they come to fix it the day I call. My name is well known since I've had probably 10 different service calls within a month.

They appear to be getting closer to fixing the problem. It's working pretty well now - we'll see.

15. Tex_Volfan.

My AT&T has been working great so far. *fingers crossed!