COD: Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 22, 2012.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Just got some Astro a40's, about to really see what they are about.

2. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

this COD is completely diff than the rest. in MW3 my k/d is well above 3, on BO2, it's like a 1.95

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Not sure what my K/D is for BO2 but it can't be good. In fact, there's no way it's around 1 because I usually have twice as many deaths as I do kills.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i def struggle. i was called a hacker last night in the multi team playlist because i beasted a bunch of crappy players.

5. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

It's certainly better than it was when it first came out. I still have issues with unloading half a magazine in somebody only to have them turn around and kill me. The biggest problem I have right now is not knowing the maps.

6. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

The maps suck, i have a like/hate relationship with the game. i still like mw3 more

7. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Hardcore

8. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

So....I had my best match so far last night. Went 21-2 on Slums and in the midst of that match, this happened:

[video=youtube;4727mC1kXhM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4727mC1kXhM[/video]

It made it even better that the guys I happened to get were a player and one of his buddies on a guest account.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
  9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Your legs broken?

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i feel some rage coming

12. Private Ryan

Private Ryan New Member

When I started on this game, I was garbage. Slowly, though, I've turned into a respectable player again.

13. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

The maps are 10 times better than MW3. Your on crank.

14. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Same. The maps are better in this game and it's not even close.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I still suck ass. I've noticed that as I get older, I get worse at video games.

16. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

dill, rp, and snake. I'm getting the game this week. gotta find the ole mic before i start

17. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

bout damn time, get ready to get pissed off. btw, the only maps worth a shit are yemen and raid. i can stand hijack but that's it. the rest blow harder than the Kardashian sisters

18. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

The only map I hate with the power of 1,000 burning suns is Carrier. Part of that is because I'm just terrible at it, and part of that is because it seems you can't move 10 feet without someone shooting you in the back due to everyone hiding out in every little nook and cranny that map has.

Aftermath sucks too, and I'm not a big fan of Yemen....but even still, neither of those are even close to being in the same category as Carrier.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  19. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

don't forget how bad Drone sucks

20. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Drone is hit or miss with me. Sometimes I think it sucks. Other times it's not so bad.