COD: Black Ops 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 22, 2012.

1. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I don't understand why people hate this game. It's the best since waw.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I agree, but I think a lot of that is because this is the first COD that I've played on the 360. The difference in online play between 360 and PS3 on these games is amazing.

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Any particular reason? I'm asking out of sheer curiosity.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Less lagging is the biggest difference. It's also a lot easier to get into matches. The game just plays much smoother on the 360. Haven't noticed any difference on NCAA.

5. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Don't tell snakeonia. He'll flip out.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What is everyone's xbl tag? I ended up buying blops 2 for the 360 back when it first came out

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Mine is the same as here.

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i actually have a 360, after the april 27, 2011 tornadoes which a F5 crapped on my house and ruined my ps3, i went out and got a 360. i played with some of the guys on here i think. i know i played blops with IP. I like the 360, ps3 online service is free tho. I was trying to get the guys on ps3 to trade in theirs for a 360

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I don't mind paying for Live now. My cable was out for a couple of days and the ESPN3 app is the only thing that kept me from killing someone.

10. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Five bucks a month is a killer.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

rather spend that 5 bucks on a can of Skoal

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Not even that when you catch it on sale. I never got in the middle of the PS3 vs. 360 debate because I didn't see much of a difference. After I bought my 360, I quit using the PS3 and eventually sold it. The only thing I will miss about the PS3 is the Uncharted series.

13. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

5 bucks a month is 60 dollars a year, that'll be almost a tank of gas when I trade in my '08 Sierra for a Ford Raptor

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

When's that happening?

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Probably sometime this year. earliest would be this summer

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Nice.

A doctor at UT hospital has one that I have to walk past every time I take my wife for an appointment. I have an '11 F-150 and I hate it every time I see the Raptor.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Good luck finding a raptor.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Duck man cannot hang with me on this game. I beat him 100-25 last night in 1 vs 1.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

New maps today

20. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Setting up a custom match and playing bots was pretty awesome last night. I had more fun doing that than I've had in a long time. Sucks it doesn't count towards your xp and unlocks but damn is it fun!