Cod: Mw3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Oct 20, 2011.

1. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

yeah he is on my friends list. i didn't even realize that was him. i'll be on about 9 or so.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Snake is a COD machine.

3. MacReady

MacReady New Member

This game is dogshit. You are what's wrong with the gaming community if you've played BF3 and this and like MW3 better.

4. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

it has problems for sure, but it's an arcade shooter. bf3 is more of a war sim/shooter. it's really hard to compare the 2. this game appeals to a broader variety of people. deal with it.

5. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

and snake, dooley still couldn't win my local communities football division much less the sec. sorry mang.

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I don't know what the deal was last night but I had terrible network connectivity in every single match we played. I tried to get snake to switch lobbies to see if that would help. The last straw was me chasing a guy (literally running right behind him) and emptying TWO magazines into his head/back and he finally noticed I was behind him, turned and shot me once and killed me. I stopped playing after that. I went to my laptop and did a speed test to see if that was the problem but I was getting 15MB down and 5MB up so that wasn't it. The only thing I know to chalk it up to is the COD servers. Either way, I'm in no hurry to play it again.

7. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

yeah it gets frustrating. i guess i may get uc3 this weekend and give it a go.

8. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

rp you should apply for head coach next time

9. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

we beat vandy in ot. i was wrong. dooley is the man.

10. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

anyone looking to get rid of this game? i've given some thought to picking it up

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Dont do it Fleet.......you better buy BF3 you peice of shit

12. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

hell i barely have time to turn my xbox on these days much less spend hours with you assholes playing games. i just want something different than hockey and football to play and i have no clue what i do want in something new

13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I just realized I haven't played this game in two weeks. Kind of sad really. I don't know if that's a compliment to Skyrim or an indication of just how little I care for it.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

MW3 sucks

15. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

This game hasn't hooked me like some of the others in the series have. Not sure if it's me getting burnt out on the series or the multiplayer in general not being up to par. I'm guessing it's a little of both.

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Spec Ops is fun.

I'm honestly thinking about trying Battlefield 3, even though it's only 30 fps.

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

It's been really hard not to trade this in for Skyrim the last few days.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I would at least rent it, it is different than COD. Some people hate it, but many love it.

19. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

blockbuster pass fooo!!!

20. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

15.99 a month and you can go get games directly from the store. i have wore it out over the last 2 months. the first month is free i think. covers all consoles too.