College Basketball 2016/17

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, Nov 12, 2016.

1. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Austin Nichols was supposed to be their best player, he got dismissed, and of course UVA just keeps rolling along

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Losing to Nebraska at home is a good way to kick off conference play. ****ing pathetic. Good luck with Louisville.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

What message? who's sending it?

1. Does Allen do it on a nightly basis?
    2. Matt Barnes, Demarcus Cousins, Kendrick Perkins, Tyson Chandler, JR Smith and the aforementioned Draymond

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I think that's a lot of the reason people paid any attention to it, and I think that's bullshit.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

They all get technicals for tripping (or worse) every single night? And they proceed to pitch a fit that makes the leave Britney alone guy look sane, when removed from the game every single night?

6. NashVol11

Bumping this a week later? Really??

Haha I'm just messing with you

7. NashVol11

If Draymond kicked someone in the nads, again, it'd be a big story. If Cousins committed the same unusual foul 3 times in like 20 games, that'd be a big story as well. But I agree, people love to talk about players they don't like "confirming" their opinions by doing bad things.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Don't play at the most covered/scrutinized program if you are going to play like a little [itch bay]. If you are, then expect to be called out on it repeatedly.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And by called out you mean when all of the other power 5 coaches, staffs, ADs and major boosters text with astonishment at the amazing job our staff is doing, right?

10. CardinalVol

Coach K called butch to ask him how he'd handle the adversity of Allen and how he'd punish him.

11. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Grayson Allen suspension going to end pretty soon.

12. NashVol11

Probably true, but I don't think he's why they lost. But if the committee thinks that, that's cool with me.

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Nobody thought he was going to leave the team to Jeff Capel without the kid.

15. NashVol11

He's back because it wasn't a big deal. Based on the people saying one game is a "joke," I'm starting to think cotton was right.

16. CardinalVol

Obviously he doesn't think much of this team. Suddenly sitting out with back surgery.

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I suspect he thinks plenty of this team. It's freaking good. When healthy, it's going to be the best team in the country.

18. NashVol11

Yep. One of the better teams he's had.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Remember when everybody thought Bruce Pearl would cure all that ails?

20. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Nobody smart.