Conference Challenge

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tripper, May 16, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. Atheist ladies tend to be more clingy on average and in need of reinforcement, while not being as guilty about sex.

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Sounds like you have them figured out. Solid work.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Atheist ladies accuse me of being a closet theist. I just like to challenge people's beliefs, I think.

4. tripper

tripper Member

As a rookie, I'm just sitting' back and enjoying.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Plenty of time to get a new coach, droski

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it's in his contract he gets an extension every time the team wins 9 or more games. i'm starting to hope he goes 3-9 or something because anything else wont force the hand of our dumbshit AD.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Screw that. Come off the top rope.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  10. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Interesting. What kind of arguments do you make in that scenario?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Often they have non-religious parents, and I insinuate they are only atheist because they don't know anything about religion. Really fires them up. Also, most atheists think evolution is proof against God, when it really is only a mechanism or biological process that doesn't directly confront spirituality at all on its face. Further, both theists and atheists run into a logical origin of the universe problem. Most atheists hate to see themselves as anything but on higher ground to a theist.

In short, I'm just as much of an ass to them as I am to you guys on here. Same issues/arguments, applied differently.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think a Big East and what's left of the Big 12 challenge would be entertaining. I'd really like to see TCU playing non Texas Tech Texas teams.

13. tripper

tripper Member

Good to know you don't discriminate.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Texas is too scared