Cook Out Fight

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by The Dooz, Feb 19, 2014.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Has this been discussed?

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhcudYA8UsymR95eE6

http://www.wate.com/story/24752955/viral-video-leads-to-assault-investigation-at-ut-strip-restaurant

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Damn. That is pretty violent.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Looks like a Tyson fight. Boy got clocked.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Damn.

5. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I hate stuff Like that

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Got to love "friends" who stand around and watch their buddy get his ass kicked, then come give him a hug.

7. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

that's fap material for uni.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Surely they get charged with assault?

9. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

:)

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

While I agree, I'd be curious to know what was said. If my buddy is running his mouth, he may deserve to have his bell rung a time or two for talking himself into it. There's usually a moment when shutting the hell up becomes the prudent thing to do, sober or drunk. That said, the assailant went above and beyond and I damn sure wouldn't have let my buddy get sucker punched like the first guy, nor would I have let my buddy have his face turned into dog meat like the second kid.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The article said all three offenders had been called by the police, with possible charges pending.

The lawyers can correct me, but I believe this would under battery more than assault.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

100% agree.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

More like sucker punched. Dude that wasn't even in their face comes from the side and sucker punches him, lol - then the other kid who wasn't really part of it gets sucker punched by the other piece of shit.

People will say a racial slur is used in any situation if it will help them get out of trouble - had it been used the black guys would've immediately started beating the guy (similar to how Marcus Smart reacted) as it would've had to been said before the video - also doesn't really go along with the story since they clearly were on video saying all you had to do was pick my shit up and it wouldn't have happened. I'm curious where all these kids actually go to school since only the kid that got hit multiple times is a UT student and the guy they interviewed called his friends his brothers.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lord help me, I kinda agree with Bass. That first one was definitely a sucker punch. The other guy that just got pummeled had an opportunity to avoid that.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I'm glad they got this on video - that shit is weak to sucker punch and repeatedly hit a kid 9 times in the face who is out cold and not part of it - had it been a straight up fair fight I probably wouldn't care.

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We debated the second guy at work a lot today. There seemed to be two opinions. One was yours. The other, which I tended to agree with, was that he was so drunk he couldn't defend himself. I think he got hit so hard the first time that it stunned him and he basically couldn't do anything. From there he basically turned into speed bag.

Also, there's no way the attacker gets out of there without breaking his hand. I just don't see how it works out for him any other way.

17. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Also - even if the kid in the black jacket used a racial slur - the kid who was hospitalized did not, so that one kid is ****ed. And the other guy is probably ****ed too because he's not even in the altercation (and likely never even heard the use of the alleged slur used against the kid who never threw any punches) and comes out of no where and delivers the blow.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Looked to me like the same guy hit both kids.

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It's not. Watch the kid in the white patterned jacket come from behind and sucker punch the blonde kid with the black jacket - then the black dude with the black polo jacket starts beating the kid in the maroon who was just shoved forward by the guy who knocked the blonde kid out. Its kind of hard to see who throws the first punch until you watch it a few times - I originally thought the kid who it all started with threw it.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
  20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Two different people from what I saw