Cordarelle Patterson's 40 Time...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Feb 9, 2012.

1. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Most definitely. It's become a lot like the height and weights written down in programs. You look at certain guys and know there is no way they are that tall. just trying to make their players look better.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

They would say 4.2. He ran a very respectable 4.35 at the combine. Of course he's also like 5-10.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Leonard Scott anyone?

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I remember before the 07 Cal game there was some juco WR that you guys thought would kill us.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kenny O'Neal. He could fly.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Kid could just never put it together.

9. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Co-sign. I trust 40 times when I see them at the combine. Not a second before.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have to agree with droski and bourbon. Just no reason to believe that isn't some random hand-time.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Does he have any grade issues?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I haven't heard of any serious grade issues. He sounds to be set for getting in to UT. What happens from there is mostly up to him.

13. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Kenny was a track guy for the record...he was not nearly as hyped as CP. CP is the total package physically. He is a football player. It is huge having him on this team. I am tempering expectations expecting many injuries and some sort of fall apart in team chemistry. I will get excited as soon as we beat UF.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't remember a whole lot about Kenny, but from what i have read about Patterson, he is not just fast. He also has a lot of football skills. If he pans out as well as people are acting like he will, we will be nasty at WR this year.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Anything sub 4.4 is gettin it.

As it has been posted above, that needs to be coupled with good routes and hands to be effective. He looks the part.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

You right. My bad. I was thinking the hand timed was slower because the runner had to wait until the button was pushed, but that's not accurate.