Corner turned or fool’s gold??

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Nov 10, 2018.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Only gripe was turning into coast mode too early. We arent good enough to do that yet.

Tenacious D and Savage Orange like this.
  2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Then realized it and got 3 turnovers

3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

CP is showing signs of a what will be a successful HC IMO. In his first year, he's gone on the road and won at a pretty tough place to play, even if Auburn is struggling and got a big win at home at against a top 15 team. He gets his roster to where he wants it and Tennessee will be in the national discussion again.

All I ask more of him is we stop losing to the [uck fay]ing gators, muschump, and beat bama. That's it.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The thing I like is that there are guys that seemed like a lost cause are starting to look like they actually know how to play football. It's clear this staff can coach. With Heavy helping Pruitt keep it between the lines in regards to the non-football head coaching duties, I'm starting to feel optimistic about the future.

And next year's schedule is setup for Pruitt to have the big year 2.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Basically took it out of the QB’s hand.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I had a perfect view of the Hail Mary. I saw callaway cut under the defenders and knew it was money

7. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I think one guy that resembles from tonight is Theo Jackson.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jennings would have caught it too

9. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Jennings is becoming one of my favorite Vols of all time... Pruitt made a wise decision letting him back on the team.

tvolsfan, Memtownvol and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I thought he was covered but I looked away from him when I saw callaway come into view

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Fulmer had a huge hand in it as well. In fact, Heavy vouched for him before Pruitt ever spoke to JJ.

12. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

How was attendance. Sure did look like a lot of blue there today.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

From my view there was a good crowd of orange

14. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

10-4. Just looked like a lot blue from tv but cant always tell.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There was a good contingent of ildcat fans there today by it was still predominantly UT

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Also [uck fay] the Kentucky ildcats

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

"Just beat the greatest college football coach and dynasty of all time." And I agree. And he will do his damnedest because that is really the only sensible and satisfactory reason to try and be the head football coach of Tennessee.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Jennings would have had it right in his hands, though it might have been able to be knocked away. He pulled his hands back when Callaway came in and was about to make contact with the ball.

19. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

A lot of that was grey ut coats. You could tell when they zoomed in closer on TV

utvol0427 likes this.
  20. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Probably our best performance of the season, but it’s not a corner turned. We will have good performances, we will have bad performances. Kentucky is one-dimensional and hasnt been effective in six weeks. Wasn’t our biggest challenge, but our D also had a wonderful game.

I still wouldn’t be surprised if Mizzou hangs a big number on us, and 5-7 is still a real possibility. Then again, so is 7-5, and it didn’t feel that way seven hours ago.

tvolsfan likes this.