COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

I certainly see how we could be mad about this if we wanted to be, but honesty I’m fine with it.

warhammer and IP like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

ya, let's just get as many people through this alive as possible. we are really close now. wish the TX governor was a little more clear eyed.

3. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

I wonder what kind of proof you need for medical conditions to get the vaccine. Like if my BP was high at my last Drs visit can I go snag one at a Walmart in a rural county or nah?

I think supply might be so high here in a couple of weeks that they won't really care.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

In NC, do you have to inhale or can you just puff on a cig to qualify?

5. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I've been loafing pretty aggressively the past couple days and I couldn't tell if my breathing was back to normal. But I just stood up for like 15 minutes, and not quite. Still really mild all things considered.

CardinalVol likes this.
  6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don’t think they’re going to get you out of the car to measure your height and take your weight so they can calculate your BMI.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good!

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

A buddy had it like you did, for about a week. Maybe two on fatigue.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Federal standard is that you must inhale unless it has changed since the 90s. That may only apply to marijuana though.

IP likes this.
  10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

My fever broke last night right around 36 hours after the shot. Other than being tired from a not-so-good night's sleep, I am pretty much back to normal this morning. It's amazing how you can go from misery to a nicer bleh feeling so quickly.

11. fl0at_

Would be a kick in the penis if you did an antibody test and didn't have antibodies... and had to get another shot.

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Meh, next time I might take a sick day.

13. fl0at_

I trained myself to forget that I have an arrhythmia, until I was reminded of it today, but I get to get my vaccine next Thursday. So yay, I have a heart condition again. Gonna take forever to forget.

2Maggitt2Quit and NorrisAlan like this.
  14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Sooo, Float, we have good news and bad news. Good news is that you get the vaccine next week. Bad news...well, nice knowing you."

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

My wife was able to get round 1 in Claiborne Co today, so I rode up with her to see if I could get a shot too, especially since I’m eligible starting Monday.

Currently sitting in a strip mall parking lot waiting their DoH to call me with good news that they have extras.

16. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

I'm gonna wait a little bit longer to see if people who need it more than me fill up the slots, but I might snag one in the next two weeks. I'm worried demand is slipping.

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Texas could be advancing to the next phase soon but they haven’t announced who will be included in that. I have a feeling I might have to wait for another phase, but we’ll see.

18. fl0at_

I think demand may be slipping, but that may be just people doing what you are doing and waiting til people who need it more. But that seems to be creating leftover shots.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Did not get a call.

20. fl0at_

I ended up giving my appointment up, since I don't think I'm at risk enough.