COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm just waiting for the essential oils plug at this point. The fact that we can completely dismiss modern medicine for the feels shows us how good we have it.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Wait until insurance companies start trying to deny care or coverage to those with pre-existing and/or chronic diseases due to Covid-19, especially to those who could have gotten a vaccine and didn’t.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I most certainly did not. I dont know if you blatantly lie to build yourself up or if it's by accident. I'm going with the former.
    As a matter of fact, in the last 2 or 3 pages, at least twice I posted "nothing is 100%".
    Square that yourself, and stop that type of bullshit

4. Ssmiff

Again, not accurate. I never have presented as either/or. Just stated it appears natural antibodies are more effective. If I believed either/or, I wouldn't have taken the vaccine.
    Next time you wonder why you have trouble conversing with me, look in the mirror and check your last 2 posts, accusing me of posting things I never said. It's a constant issue with you always trying the gotcha route. And it fails everytime.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Then explain why you think no one thought that a fully vaccinated person could test positive. (another irony is how you go to the personal stuff while always whining about people getting personal. Bet that is my fault too somehow. Or maybe Fauci's).

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't wonder, I said I don't know how. You made that up, I guess.

GOTCHA

7. Ssmiff

I said I didn't imagine anyone on this site got the vaccination and expected to soon after have covid. But I guess you did, because you are an Olympic level knowitall.
    Just keep deflecting from your 2 absolutely wrong posts and turn it on me, another asset you possess, transparent as air.

8. Ssmiff

Strike 3 actually. That's not what you said at all. You said it was ironic that I was presenting either/or, which again, isn't accurate. Made up scenario, by you, to build yourself up and put someone else down.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nope, gutter ball for you.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can understand why you think I am a knowitall. Relatively, it could give that impression.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I thought the Senate already approved this unanimously?

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

they did. makes me wonder if the vote to take it up failed, rather than an actual vote. regardless, there is an ongoing congressional investigation on the origin I think so this isn't being discarded as an issue

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's why I posted. Was trying to figure out what he is talking about. I thought Senate passed the bill back in May unanimously. Couldn't find anything about another bill or a change to the one passed.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm just speculating, but perhaps a motion to being the bill before the house was voted down.

long term, a position against daylight on this is politically untenable so I think we will hear about this again. he's probably just keeping the pressure on. I doubt there is anything classified that would radically change our current understanding of China being needlessly opaque and about there being uncertainty about the origin. one thing to consider is that nothing could ever be found or released that would "prove" a leak didn't happen. Can't prove a negative.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Also, there is danger in just opening the books for everyone to see, as it can endanger sources and expose techniques for gathering data.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

but it is possible to prove it was natural. That’s just not happened yet, so it isn’t just trying to prove a negative

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

how?

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

the way we’ve done it in the past.

we’ve found the crossover animals and the early cases were the virus is getting it’s legs on learning to effectively infect humans.

We currently have none of that and China is purposely blocking samples on the early cases.

So it looks like this virus hit the ground running in wuhan to be one of the most infectious viruses in human history while being reported that none of the bats potentially expected to be a cause of the virus were being sold in the market and are a 1,000 miles away from Wuhan with no early first cases being reported or found from their to wuhan.