COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You see what you wrote: flu AND cold.

You see what I wrote: cold

Do cold alone. We don't lump cold in with flu. We won't lump CoV2 with cold either, for the same reason: pneumonia risk.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

That man is completely full of shit

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/31/omi...upside-vaccine-protection-good-uk-study-.html

https://m.dw.com/en/coronavirus-digest-jj-booster-slashes-omicron-hospitalizations-study/a-60293470

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/coro...s-illness-and-hospitalization-by-more-than-90

The data on reduction of risks for hospitalization has been similar pretty much everywhere. Those are three of the countries he directly mentioned. I mean, it’s not just spinning available data, he’s just flat out lying

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's just not a true statement. He is factually wrong, and anyone can see it by looking at the number of new cases and number of hospitalizations. They're clearly down, following massive vaccination. He's either stupid or lying.

5. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

The 2 are not necessarily exclusive.

I'm gonna go with "stupid liar".

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seriously, can anyone really think there are NOT more people with COVID recently (last month or so) than ever, but also see the hospitals are similar to other peaks? That is what would have to be true for what he is saying to hold water.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

But why lie? What is the benefit?

8. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I've been told that there is no "lie" anymore just "alternative facts".

If you can get just one dumbazz to believe you, then it is an "alternative fact" and evidently the benefits are endless.

So I hear.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

20% of the population will cheer you on. 60% won’t care or will never see it, and the other 20% isn’t giving you money anyway

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am really surprised the drinking urine thing has caught on in the United States of America.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

the which

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Its called "beer".

utvol0427 likes this.
  13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I am also really surprised the drinking urine thing has caught on in the United States of America.

We’re being sarcastic right?

TennTradition likes this.
  14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I can’t say much, my wife’s family is all into essential oils

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

The homeopath stuff is hard for some to shake. "All natural." "Nature's cure." Ya, Nature's disease too. Nature is an extension of a cold, soulless universe's machinations. It's neither your friend or enemy, it is just part of the situation. Nothing is trying to kill or nurture you, you just live and die. You get to make some choices along the way, best to avoid fake ones.

But anyway, drinking piss doesn't help and is gross.

16. fl0at_

Unless as part of wilderness survival, and then it's necessary in small amounts.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Absolute last resort, you're probably [uck fay]ed if it has come down to that. And you can get away with it maybe once or twice, after that you are just killing your kidneys.

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

When people tell me they use essential oils, I tell them moisture is the essence of wetness.

19. fl0at_

I eat a lot of tree nuts, so I guess oil from tree nuts is essential for me.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

What kinds of tree nuts?