COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus)

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think you're taking someone's desire to be prepared for a multitude of potential situations as nefarious in nature. You mentioned hiding the zombie bite, and now you're telling me I need to reflect. I think we were all able to agree that she wasn't going to put anybody at risk by going into that office.

Doctors aren't always the ones who create the policies. In fact, probably more often than not, it's some form of administrator in charge of that. I think we can all also agree that certain requirements from various sources over the course of the last couple years haven't made a ton of sense. I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking about that stuff in advanced and how you would react if asked certain questions, especially those sorts of conversations give you anxiety in the first place.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

How you should react is honestly. So if you need to think about that, or honesty gives you anxiety, you're just a [Penis].

InVolNerable, Poppa T and The Dooz like this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am receiving a briefing right now in which it is recommended we stop getting COVID, and stay the hell away from them if we do.

Why did no one think of this before?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

We should self-monitor for symptoms. As opposed to... being mentally impaired or inebriated 24/7?

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

So in that vein, I'm gonna tell my teenage boys to just stop getting hungry!

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Might as well tell a woman to stop hitting parked cars!

OneForVol likes this.
  7. fl0at_

This is like droski's thing, where his family friend just stays away from sick people.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It works!

NorrisAlan likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Also, China can not get control of its outbreak this time. They have not been very stringent on vaccines, their vaccine isn't as good as most others, and special treatment of some residents is making containment impossible.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Unless German vax cards are better than ours, has he not heard of a scanner/printer?

Also, damn.

12. fl0at_

Probably registers the name in a DB. So this way, if checked, if would show a digital record.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I bet his neighbors get killer reception

Volsdude likes this.
  14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He could be classified as a biological weapon

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

And his little liar clients are his biological bullets.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Pretty big wave seems to be going through Calgary right now. Didn’t have a meeting last week (with other companies) where at least one person wasn’t home sick with COVID. And a co-worker started feeling bad late last week and she just tested positive. Similar to the January omicron wave it seems to me.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

yeah UK is getting a huge wave to and seems like it’s already started in the US too.

18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Wife and I are supposed to go get our "old people" 4th shot on Friday. I think.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I decided against the booster. Wife got it. One son fully vaxed. 18 yr old decided not to. 15 yr old had covid twice so we didn’t ask him to get it.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

If any of this is true, it may explain some of the bewildering ups and downs of the pandemic. What if the masks weren't what they were labeled as? what if what was being tracked and measured was partly phony gear repackaged by profiteers?