Crappie, Tuttle, Indy, wings, Coke & colloquialisms

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Feb 3, 2016.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Who hasn't?

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Can't remember ever really getting into it with any of the others he listed.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Cotton challenged the very honor of his word, from one grown-assed man to another, and even then, Indy failed to affirmatively respond? Quite pathetic, really.

And pissed off IP, RB, Float, VD, Jay, NYY, Card, etc. all along the way, too?

He deserved to get shit-housed, and did.

Kudos to Savage Orange for taking the bet, and doing what Indy could not and would not do, quite obviously, because he lacks all personal honor.

6. Tenacious D

Indy. Poor, Indy.

Man, you have to take that bet. Zero choice.

7. Tenacious D

As you lack honor, I will no longer count it against anyone who attacks you, however ferociously.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, nevermind the multiple people who had no problem with my requests and disagreed with the claims I was "backing up" from the beginning.

Sweet. I wouldn't have wanted or asked you to do that anyway.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Roy D?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

You got all nasty when I suggested trying to lay out some requests or terms, then suddenly came up with the idea yourself an hour later.

11. JayVols

You just #didntgetit.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not to mention that your terms were essentially, "if we cryogenically freeze the team until the season and force all of our opponents' players to rob banks while infected with late stage Ebola in August."

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Ebola outbreak may occur and infect some of our players. No bet.

14. JayVols

I was on Roatan Island the same day that healthcare worker that had done blood work on the Texas ebola patient.

True story.

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I am no doctor, but I have to think that the savagery in this thread will have Indy out until well after Shy returns. It's like a thread full of kickers up in this [itch bay].

16. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I'm hurt by Tenny's post, I guess I'll have to get meaner darn it!

17. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

LWS is the one who said he may not be ready by fall. So.....take it with a grain of salt

Or not

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If there's one thing I regret about that thread, it was the sort of falling out you and I had. My post essentially telling you to **** yourself and that you were being annoying was probably too strong, and I honestly felt kind of bad about it.

But you've gotta see this from my perspective. I, like many of you, I'm sure, saw this as a chance to generate some fun on the board, and this bet needed me for it to reach its maximum fun potential. No offense to savage orange, but no one would enjoy or even want to give him shit. Everyone likes him. He's an agreeable guy. This bet was offered to me because people disagree with me a lot and enjoy giving me shit. This bet needed me. And I was willing and trying to be a good sport and participate, knowing that the sole purpose of the entire thing was to generate drama and give you guys a reason to talk shit to me. All I had were a few requests. But cotton was sitting there, completely unwilling to budge on anything, which was fine. But then you were there, not even involved in the bet, making light of my requests and seeming like you were there for no reason other than to stir the pot. I was trying to play this stupid game you were all wanting to play, but instead of just meeting my perfectly reasonable requests, you guys kept misquoting me and trying to force me to take the bet right that second. Surely you can understand why that was annoying.

People keep talking about how great that thread was. Think of how amazing a season-long bet thread could have been?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Indy spin machine. Let's see if anyone spots the narrative inconsistencies.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Go back and read the thread, IP. I wanted to wait until the season. You wanted me to set an out clause with a few "reasons" right then and there. I told you I couldn't possibly cover all the potential things that could happen, and that I would gladly take the bet if nothing too crazy happened. But that wasn't good enough for you.

Which part of the narrative am I changing?