Crappie, Tuttle, Indy, wings, Coke & colloquialisms

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Again, read the post that cotton lost his shit over. It was pretty obviously a joke, making fun of the situation and myself.

And I'll gladly take the bet before the season.

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This is the 8ths version of the Scroggins letter.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Did you say we better go 11-1, or did you repeatedly say we WOULD, and contradicted anyone who said otherwise? I think you did the latter. Because I read your posts.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nice straw man.

He asked why I didn't provide the caveats before saying we'd go 11-1. Whether I said "better" or "would" matters jack shit with regard to Tenny's question. But you knew that already because you're not an idiot.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

God damn shut up about the stupid ****ing bet. This shit has spilled in to several different threads. It's redundant. Nobody cares.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

You quoted VKAman, who said "better," as if this showed someone agreeing with you. There is a world of difference between chiming with "we better" and "we will," "we are going to," and "book it."

A straw man would be me refuting something you didn't say or do. You DID use VKA's quote of "better" as if it that was what you had been saying.

7. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

So I take it that Shy Tuttle is going to be OK? Signed dazed and confused

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hahahahaha

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

In the dictionary under "redundant", it says, "see redundant".

-Robin Williams

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He should be

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I sure hope so... I got a $50 dinner card riding on it!

12. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Something will be majorly wrong if he's not full go by fall camp. Heck he should be full go by late spring/early summer. They will certainly hold him out of spring practice, but he should be healthy enough to be training hard trying to get back in shape in a few more weeks. The injury occurred in October so He's already had 3 months.

I get that it may impact bigger guys a little more, but if he didn't have surgery, I would think he's already able to walk on it now. Once he's to the point of being able to jog on it, it should be down hill from there.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm pretty sure he had surgery for the ligament. Lateral movement is what will slow his recovery down

14. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Did he have a plate and screws put in? That's what I had done. I was running, (not jogging) in 4 months. And yes, the lateral movement is the most uphill part of it. But that will come quickly once he's cleared to start running on it

Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  15. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

You posted about it in at least two different threads yesterday. You obviously are not over it, and you should not be. I think the whole matter exposes you as something you don't want people to know that you are.

Also, let me make one thing clear: I will never, under any circumstances, enter into any kind of agreement with you about anything. I do not like you. I think you are a liar. You are not a reputable person in my mind. There will be no bet with you before the season or at any other time. I have made a bet with Savage Orange, the regular one and not the racist. I have compounded that by including everyone else on the site if I lose. But you would not take the bet, and you will never have a bet, wager, deal, understanding, compromise, treaty, contract, or any other sort of agreement with me where your word is your bond.

And occasionally, when you draw attention to the matter, I am going to remind everybody that you refused to take, or even decline, a wager based on something you said emphatically, repeatedly, and without mitigation, instead choosing to paint me as some sort of ass because I didn't understand your "assumed qualifications." You can avoid this entirely by shutting the **** up about it, if you so choose.

16. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I love you guys. I hope I lose the bet with Savage Orange so I can buy chicken wings for everybody.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

No, I didn't use his quote of "better" as if that was what I had been saying. That word does not matter one ****ing bit to what I was saying to Tenny. That's why it's a straw man.

I quoted VKA to point out his question about whether we need to add "unless everyone dies in a plane crash" to every prediction we make as a way to answer Tenny's question of why I didn't add these caveats when I made the prediction itself.

Are you overlooking shit on purpose just for the sake of arguing?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Don't argue with lawyers, you'll lose.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This, all day. Even if you win, you still lose.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's what you do on a ****ing message board. You post about funny shit that happened in the past and you laugh about it. Why do you think people give me shit about Sab and give JQK shit about catwoman and constantly talk about NYY's legendary truck stop stall? Because it's all funny to look back and laugh about. This shit is in that same category, at least for me. I'm not posting anything about it to talk shit anymore. I'm posting to laugh about it, which you are ****ing ruining.

You are so god damn whiny. You know fine and well I never backed up and that I would have gladly taken your bet if you had listened to any inkling of reason rather than just being a massive ass the entire time. But you go ahead and paint whatever ****ing narrative you want. It's what you've been doing all along, starting from the very beginning with you misquoting me on the first or second page of that very thread. I don't know why you would stop now.