Creepy-A$$ Cracker...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Oldvol75, Jun 27, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

What are the odds that some in the media will say this was all contrived to just paint Zimmerman in another light?

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I think there is some decent chance that his involvement is overstated at this point.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

What if he caused the accident by overzealously following the SUV?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  4. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Probably not. The suv was blue, not black.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Oh!

6. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Contributor

Now that's funny!

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm really failing to see what the SUV event has to do with the shooting. Martin is still dead.

9. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Im guessing media painting Zimmerman as a vigilante hunting a black kid and this shows some humanity.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Don't think I've seen anyone say one incident reflects on the other.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

You haven't seen anyone say "does this sound like the actions of a killer?" I have. I also heard that Trayvon Martin was 7 ft tall this weekend.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You need to find out with new people to hang out with. He wasn't Bill Brasky.

13. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He used a rattlesnake as a condom.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I don't doubt it. No one here, though.

Sounds like this wasn't the most heroic thing ever, though. The brain wants to paint a picture of that scene from Crash with flames and extreme danger to the rescuers. I think reality was just helping some disoriented people out of the vehicle and to their feet. He did the right thing, but it's hard to imagine it took a lot of courage or a strong moral compass to make that choice.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Hooligans!

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It has absolutely nothing to do with it. I would not be surprised if the story was embellished just as the story about the extent of his injuries were.

I enjoyed the quote - "What if George hadn’t gotten out of his truck?”. Anything that could annoy the race baiters is fine by me and bears repeating.

17. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Have you guys read about "Lean"? I believe its called. Its a tussin drink mix with skittles and the Arizona drink, supposedly. Causes paranoia and aggression.
    Of course I don't know if its true, but saw so.ething about it along with facebook posts, etc. Could all be made up. Could he true.

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Referred to as "purple drank" earlier in the thread.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Skittles and iced tea are to drugs as a brass key chain and brick of charcoal are to packing heat.

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm pretty lax on my views on drug laws, but even if Martin was on drugs that doesn't change the facts of the case.