Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i wonder if when superman was banging ole girl if he had a super money shot

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

fify.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Definitely. I mean, his stare is like a laser and his breath like a hurricane. Therefore, ejaculation is like a geyser. It's science.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I find this title funny

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Hathaway is on my list as chicks I can bone without my wife getting upset

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she's kind of horsey imo. that isn't to say i wouldn't [uck fay] her, but she's not my favorite.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The movie she did with Steve Carell got me interested in her.....she wore some pretty hawt outfits in that movie

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

You find me a horse that looks like that, and I will ride off into the bestiality sunset.

9. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Love and Other Drugs FTW

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I saw this the other day.

Is Batman gay? Major DC Comics character to come out of the closet | Mail Online

Anyone think there is any chance something along these lines gets worked into the movie?

Personally, I would put money on Aquaman or Wonder Woman as the "major" character that comes out of the closet, so my guess is it's a moot point.

BTW, in the comics, it was Azrael who replaced Bruce Wayne as Batman in the comics. He went a little nuts in the role and Wayne wound up getting treated somehow. I had pretty much stopped reading Batman and comics in general by the time Bane broke his back, so I have very little recollection of how it all took place despite reading this story line. I do remember it feeling like DC was trying to cash in with Batman much as they did in Death of Superman a year or so earlier. I had actually "outgrown" comics a few years prior to both of these but got pulled back in briefly by these stories.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

In the announcement they said "he", so not Wonder Woman. Can't see any way they'd mess with a legend and major moneymaker like Batman or Superman, but they did say it would be a well-known character. You are probably right with Aquaman.

12. JayVols

With all the tights, briefs, and capes these superheroes wear, you'd have to be an idiot to not think some of those guys are gay. A rainbow sticker on the Batmobile would fit perfectly with the old TV Batman costume.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Family Guy has portrayed Aquaman as gay for years.

14. JayVols

Well, this guy screams turd burglar.....

[​IMG]

I bet those 'fins' on his calves have allowed him to never wear out a pair of shoes.

15. fl0at_

Word on the webs is he is married to Mera, or something. Apparently it isn't Aquaman, I guess. JG needs to chime in, he is our Comic Book Guy.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Aquaman is a safe character to make gay. He has been reinvented so many times trying to generate more interest that it really isn't that much of a risk. If it's Superman or Batman, they will generate a lot of press, but the effects could be detrimental in the long run. Superman wound up married anyway, so that would be a tough sell to the fans.

17. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

If Batman is gay...my childhood will be ruined.

18. JayVols

Smokescreen marriage, imo. He was still fighting it at that time.

I really don't give a shit who DC turns gay. I was always a Marvel man myself.

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I was going to say I hope it's not Batman, seeing all the drama he's had with Rachel. Then I realized that this won't affect the Nolan trilogy and I've never read any super hero comics (unless you count Asterix and Obelix to be superheros), so I guess it really won't matter to me either way.

20. fl0at_

Some people seem to think it is this guy:

[​IMG]

Which would be a veiled way of saying Marvel Comics are gay.

Shazam!