[ddiapos]'s Career Hinges On The Next Game...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Sep 30, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I think if he wins, he'll manage to hang around. If not, he's toast.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He's gone. Regardless.

3. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Hope you are right, NYY

4. If he wins out he's not getting fired. He may not get fired at 8-4. Sounds like my opinion isn't the the only one that's "unadulterated horseshit".

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

If he goes 8-4, which I think would be likely if we beat MSU, I think he stays.

6. GoVols

GoVols Member

I think a lot of people are forgetting that we have Alabama, at home, right after Mississippi State.

Win @Miss State - The fanbase will quickly forget after another uncompetitive loss to Alabama
    Lose @Alabama - Alabama may seal the deal and Dooley will indeed be fired at the end of the season

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Tell you what, you name the wager on [ddiapos] being here next year.

8. You are seriously not bright. That was no more support of Dooley as my criticism of the constant VN references was support of VN.

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I said make a wager if he goes 8-4, 7-5, or whatever you can concoct.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

People have long conceded that we're losing to Alabama and most likely by a very wide margin. I would be shocked if he's fired at 8-4. That said, I still don't think there's much of a realistic shot at getting there.

11. There's no scenario to concoct, Corky. Your dumb ass actually thinks he'd get fired at 10-2.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If everything I've been told is true, and I'm never one to post rumors on message boards, but he's done. 8-4 won't save him.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

How many seasons we giving Dooley to win 10?

14. I'd dance and spin too, Corks.

15. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Hope you're right, NYY.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've offered you to place a wager. Since you're so willing to throw out insults of namecalling of special ed kids, surely you're man enough to make a ****ing wager?

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You're giving him too much credit.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Me too. Not sure what I want to happen first, Dooley fired or ItsBusiness to do his best imitation of the guy in Phoenix on the police chase on Fox live TV.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

True.

20. And now he's upset about insults and namecalling.

I have no interest in wagering you because I see no chance in hell that we go better than 8-4. But your comment was that he's gone regardless. If you think we'd fired him at 10-2 you're dumber than I thought. But keep spinning and dancing away from your monumentally stupid statement and keep pretending you're connected.