Defensive Line

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Lexvol, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

All I got from that is that lyls is a ticket broker

PilotFlyingJ and justingroves like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Ok cool, I'm not trying to be an ass, but you e just questioned some pretty recent stuff lately, was just wondering why you bother posting on a niche forum for a team you seem to barely follow. I'm envious, tbh.

4. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Sheereiiiiitttt partner, I’m here for threads where people tell the lone California resident that his state sucks ass or where someone turns me on to some non-tobacco dip that doesn’t taste like syrup coated sandpaper.

warhammer likes this.
  5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, I came to UT message boards to talk UT football. I stayed for all the other bull shit.

ptclaus98 likes this.
  6. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Didn’t you hang out with Sab too when you came down for that game? FWIW I only heard that 4th hand.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nah, that was earlier. I came down to Nashville to hang with family and met up with Sab for lunch.

KyleAlexanderfan likes this.
  8. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Not gonna lie, stopped reading after
    What'd I miss?

JayVols likes this.
  9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Sweet melt. Well done.

JayVols likes this.
  10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nothing that matters

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Garner still got it

Poppa T, zehr27, SetVol13 and 4 others like this.
  12. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I also heard our secondary had the highest grade in the country last weekend.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Indeed. Gotta take it with a grain of salt that it was against Tech, but when's the last time that ever happened?

chavisut and Memtownvol like this.
  14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Never but if it did it would have been 18 Auburn

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

16. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Signing up for Indy's Onlyfans account gets you 5 vids a month and the chance the split a can of Steel Reserve with him in the Kmart parking lot of your choice.

Just kidding @Indy glad you're here.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm going to have to put a huge asterisk next to that one if true.

zehr27 likes this.
  18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Common ground, Indy, finally. That last paragraph sums up my last few years as well. We've got a new staff, do I figured I'd give them a chance & start paying attention again, at least until I'm given another reason to stop giving a shit....

Oh & who was it you ran around with at that Florida game instead of coming to the unofficial 8th tailgate? I honestly can't remember.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't knock Steel Reserve. It used to be a go to for broke me when I need a quick buzz for cheap.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was never a big drinker, and I think now I am completely over it. Just not interested. Don't like being inebriated, dont like the taste. Just not my thing. Was a social drinker but I am at the point where I don't care if I am the only one drinking soda.