POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

You may think it is overly dramatic. That doesn't make it definitely overly dramatic. Dodson's hand-wringing description doesn't sound much different, except he is afraid immigration is going to bring down good Christians like himself.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

His was overly politicized bull shit too

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're coming across remarkably confident, for a guy who doesn't really know.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I know this is politically charged bullshit

"The situation I have described is the reason President Donald Trump's border wall is so urgently needed. He seems to be the only leader in America who comprehends this tragedy and is willing to address it. Those who oppose him do everything they can to impede his effort"

And this

"I was angry at the political fat cats who have deliberately allowed this chaos to occur for political or financial gain. They, and their friends in the fake media, have told the American people that there is no crisis at the border!"

And this

"It is so porous that huge quantities of contraband, including all kinds of narcotics, flow into this country every day. Then it is transported northward to America's cities to be consumed by adolescents and millennials."

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Biden said, “Look at what’s happening with Putin. While Putin is trying to undo our elections, he is undoing elections in Europe. Look at what’s happening in Hungary, look what’s happening in Poland, look what’s happening. You think that would happen on my watch or Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”

Wait; who was President an VP during that election cycle?

kmf600 and zehr27 like this.
  7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Would have been better if he had said "We were warning people" instead of "it didn't happen under our watch". That is just dumb, because it most assuredly did.

justingroves and TennTradition like this.
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Stupid people generally say stupid things.

kmf600 likes this.
  9. cpninja

cpninja Member

I mean, that's basically peak Biden isn't it? Add in a weird compliment and being too touchy with some lady in the crowd and it's basically perfect

IP likes this.
  10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

We were warning people?!

Obama spent months accusing Trump of being a kook for saying that an election could be screwed with and completely downplaying even the possibility.

Even his own aides and cabinet members have since admitted that he essentially just sat and watched them interfere, and while he and his Admin did nothing.

They only did something after Trump won, and even then, it was largely token bullshit.

Neither Barack Obama nor Joe Biden did a damned thing to stop the Russians efforts to interfere, chided anyone who claimed it possible and damn sure weren’t out warning anyone it could or was happening - and both damned well knew it was.

That’s why Biden couldn’t say what you suggest - because there isn’t a damn scintilla of evidence to suggest that he, or his boss, warned or did anything.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

just glad we all agree Russia interfered

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Yes, Russia tricked me into not voting for one of the most evil [unt cay]s on the planet.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

What makes her evil?

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You missed a key word in his statement - While Putin is trying to undo our elections..

Tenacious D likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you wish to believe "undo" is synonymous with "interfere." that's not accurate. they meddled. they didn't try to, they did. they still are. this isn't my opinion, this is the US intelligence community's.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

17. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I’m starting to hate her more than I do Ted Cruz, and I didn’t think that was possible. She’s such an abject phony.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

There are lies that can be made to look truthful by the way the facts are presented.

And then there are lies that are so absurd that you want to slap someone.

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Update the spreadsheets to completely split men and women's revenue (no bundling of both's TV or sponsorship rights together) and then index each team's pay to their generated revenue. If the women bring in more money that year pay them more, if the men make more, pay them more. But for this to have merit you can't bundle both teams together, each needs to stand on their own.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And the whole women generating more revenue is an out and out lie. It is counting only gate revenue, which is a small drop in the revenue bucket. Ask anyone, TV money is where it is at and sorry, men earn more TV money as well as more money from FIFA, which is outside US Soccer's control.

tvolsfan likes this.