Denico Autry to Mississippi State

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Dec 13, 2011.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Because Freak pretty much attacked me in an email about calling OCI out. I enjoy pointing out how he's sticking up for a fraud. It's petty; I understand that.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm with you BPV. If we held on to Dooley to keep his 'awesome' recruiting class intact and he [uck fay]s that up like he has with the coaching side, I'm gonna be even more pissed we didn't kick his ass to the curb. The only thing the Dooley [ejaculate] slurpers had was recruiting. Now looks like that's going to shit like everything else that incompetent SOB has touched.

3. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

When the news broke it immediately turned into $omething $hady went down. I'm amazed at how long it took for someone to mention the prospect of Autry simply liking MSU and their staff better than ours. It sucks to think that's the truth but...it does happen.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

JUCO recruiting is slimy. There are schools that used to oversign and send guys they had no intentions of bringing back to a JUCO to get in the good graces of the coaching staff there. There was a lot of "We'll send you two guys if you bring us those 5" type of deals going on.

That being said, the SEC imposed limit stopped a lot of it.

I doubt that's what happened here.

5. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

I never claimed to be a "recruiting insider." I started hearing a few things on VQ, so I searched through several websites to pass the word along to everyone here. Nothing more. Don't normally have time to chase rumors, just happened to have a longer lunch break than normal today.

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm sure it is slimy, but I guess I'm just amazed at the arrogance of some of our fans. I get that they're going to be biased, but to the point of losing sight of reality is crazy. It's as though they cannot process the concept that a kid would willingly choose to go to another school if they have the slightest interests in Tennessee.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What the masses on VN are proposing is absurd. The guy, until proven otherwise, chose MSU over Tennessee cleanly. It is what it is.

The majority of them have never heard of how they get swapped and pushed to schools because a JUCO coach is getting something in return.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Slacker.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Solid work on toos lyls.

10. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Well now I'm just waiting for the results of the closed door meeting.

11. WM

WM Active Member

Can somebody give me more of a background cliff notes story on OIC? I assume he is a copy and paste know nothing on the krootin board.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

That's pretty much it. He claims to be an insider. Lyls, dug up some posts that showed he didn't know shit last year and is obviously just trolling. I took those posts and started a thread on VN calling OCI out. Freak essentially told me that I was being unfair to OCI. That same day OCI posted some garbage about Hubbs and 247 being wrong; he totally misrepresented what was being reported on those sites in the process. I called him out on it, and I received an infraction for questioning OCI. So, now I get a kick out of showing that he's full of shit. Childish? Probably. Do I care? No.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

The recruiting forum is a [​IMG] right now.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

He doesn't copy/paste like rex. He just reads other sites, changes a few words, and then passes it off as inside info passed to him. He's an e-cred whore that steals the intellectual property of others without even letting others know that he is regurgitating premium site info. Worse than rex, imo. At least rex is blatant with what he does. OCI deviously tries to pass it off as his info.

15. WM

WM Active Member

For such a large board you think Freak would [uck fay]ing get his eggs in order and get some reputable recruiting insiders who only report to VN. Looks like he just takes the throw shit at the wall and see if anything sticks method.
    I can think of two other Vols free boards that have a better pipeline of recruiting info than McVolnation does. Hell, Lord Vader went there simply to troll and became worshipped.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Why? He has free workers providing website hits, which increases $$$. He might actually have to provide reputable recruiters with $$$ to only post there, taking it out of his pocket.

17. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Yes, Freak protects frauds and runs off people that offer anything legit. I told him that via email, and I was summarily banned.

18. WM

WM Active Member

Fair point, i guess i was thinking more in the aspect of wanting to improve a site. Obviously when you are dealing with the biggest upgrade or feature to come to that board being the "Thanks" button in the last four years, you know somebody is just trying to ride a profit machine wave until the wheels fall off.

19. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Exactly.

20. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Hat, what happened with you on VN? I know you've probably explained it a million times, but I've managed to miss it.