Denico Autry to Mississippi State

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

He went to the top complaining about you.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Ouch. Haha.

3. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Has OCI ever been right? You can't even question him on VN, he is untouchable. Nobody should be afforded that status.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I like alumvol08's style.

5. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I fought the good fight, and was banned.

VolDad likes this.
  6. hatvol96

I left. It's that simple. I did one final post saying farewell to the posters there who I respected. One of the three stooges, PJ, bill, or OWB, then banned for me posting that I would never post on VN again. They really showed me.

7. hatvol96

It was inevitable. Anyone who questions the utter silliness being posted on a minute by minute basis over at VN will eventually be shown the cyberdoor. Got to protect the mental cripples from ridicule.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

[uck fay]ing dipshits. Freak's as stupid as all of them in my book. I did a farewell thread as well that essentially did the same thing and had some pointed things to say towards Freak. It was deleted in about 30 seconds, and I was forever banned.

9. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I was banned for a week. After I posted on here, I was banned permanently. Someone seems to monitor this site awful closely......

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Ya'll kin?

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

1) Yes you did.

2) Their loss.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Big shock there. Freak can eat shit as far as I'm concerned. Did you get that, Freak?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, sorry about that. For some reason, they have decided things posted here are under their jurisdiction on VN.

14. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Made a thread that was axed in three seconds.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  15. hatvol96

I'm flabbergasted that they continue to worry about all 300 of us over here, while Volnation itself devolves into a 40,000 member idiot farm.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

What was it about, chavis?

17. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

I wish they were all idiots. Some of them are confessed child molester supporters.

18. chavisut

Titled Vindication. Post read, LawVol has it.

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

That's funny, the mods have gotten out of control over there...it is pathetic how they go to great lengths to protect a complete fraud.

20. chavisut

Bruinvol arguing with me and groves about how we should keep Dooley based on JUCO help is even more hilarious now.