Denico Autry to Mississippi State

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Dec 13, 2011.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Lol. Awesome. You're probably now banned.

2. WM

WM Active Member

I want to see the behind the scene mod war room at VN. Freak's mission reports have to be humorous.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm still moderately surprised I haven't been banned for life again over there.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Just got into a mini spat with one of the biggest dipshits on VN, gatormasterbatereric.

5. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Dude, the VN recruiting forum couldn't exist without the closet pedophile crowd.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Danke

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I tend to live by the rule quality over quantity.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

A mockumentary of this could become a serial blog.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I wonder how much money VN makes Freak?

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

No clue. I don't even have a ballpark area to guess. The only thing I'd venture to say is that it's a decent second income.

That said, the more I think about it, the smarter Freak's set-up is. He basically provides rep protection for the "insiders" so they can have their ego and e-cred boosted by ignorant cult followers, which is all the insiders want, and they provide him with website hits, which produce revenues, which is what he wants. For lack of a better comparison, it's like the friggin mafia.

11. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Someone has an itchy trigger finger on toos. My posts are lasting an average of 7 seconds.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

KW, you or someone that can still post over there need to remind OCI that he couldn't name his source just last week when asked about it because he would lose his job. In his long diatribe, he says Thompson told him about Autry. Ask what caused the change.

13. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Ehhh - I saw what OCI posted after Autry committed - it fell in line exactly with what skeeter posted shortly after as well as SBV and the VQ guys - but he posted all this atleast an hour before these guys so he wasn't poaching/copy pasting... and what he said was pretty much the same as what skeeter posted. Not sure how you can blow that off - the coaches legitimately thought we had Autry.

14. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

It doesn't take an insider to figure out that our staff would be pissed at this news. We were thought to have been the leaders for a while.

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

He hasn't said anything public about UT leading. It's all been speculation by "insiders" at this point. People who are in touch with the staff.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Jesus, bassman.

17. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Or, by those who simply read VQ.

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

And where does that info come from? I know what is said on VQ - and Jmoore is the VQ copy and paste master. OCI definitely doesn't just reword his info from there - insider or not - otherwise he'd be constantly contradicting himseld.

19. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

From media members, not dipshits like OCI. I knew Lance Thompson was recruiting Autry, and I knew we were supposedly leading. Did I have to talk to the coaches directly to know that? Nope. Just being literate was all that was required.

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

So the fact that OCI said Autry had pledged his commitment to Thompson (which had not been seen previous on VN, VQ, etc.) over a half hour before Skeeter, PF, etc. posted anything can just simply be ignored because he didn't know whether a few recruits were EEs last year? I don't know if he's an insider or not - but it's ridiculous to assume you one can't come by sources over the course of a year.. whether it be by a new job or whatever it may be.