Denico Autry to Mississippi State

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Both said he had committed to Thompson iirc - which was something that wasn't known by the general public.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

First, Paul Fortenberry never once said that Autry pledged his commitment to Thompson. I also saw nowhere on there where OCI said that Thompson was shocked until SBV and Skeeter both said it. This was followed by OCI stating that Thompson himself had informed OCI that Autry was UT bound. Of course, what's even more interesting is that just 2 days ago, OCI wasn't at liberty to reveal his sources because he was "at risk" of losing his job. Funny how that changed in 48 hours. If you believe that shit, you belong over there.

3. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Incorrect.

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Link me OCI's first post and Skeeter's first post after the melt down.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I never said PF said he committed - was referring to the fact that each of them had said the staff was floored by this - aka he likely did commit to Thompson whether or not PF chose to release that information or not.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

VQ said on Friday that they wouldn't call Autry a lock. The surprise was just as much the timing of the decision as the decision itself. Look, I admire your efforts over here to defend a total piece of shit, but you're failing horribly.

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

How do I fail?

You fail - '12 JUCO DE Denico Autry (MSU Verbal Commit) - Page 126 - VolNation

OCI's post is 2 pages after the meltdown started and is clearly before skeeter or any of the other guys chimed in - and he claimed that he had committed to the staff.. yet you claim he stated all that after the other guys said it. He is the first claimed "insider" to weigh in on that thread after the commitment to MSU.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Wait a second, you seriously just dug through 200 pages of a thread to find this? And, he said the "staff was pissed" and Mississippi State bought him off. Wow, Bassman, you've convinced me. There's no way that shit could be made up like the rest of the garbage OCI wrote. But, at least he said the "staff was pissed" and then later, after SBV and Skeeter specifically said Thompson was pissed, OCI let us in on the fact that he had a little sit down with Thompson. Funny, how he didn't note that connection in the post that you spent entirely too long looking up. So, once again, you're doing nothing but making yourself look stupid.

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

You're an idiot - you fail to mention the most important part - the fact that he mentioned that he had committed to the staff - which had not been posted anywhere else prior to today. Not on VQ - no where. So he would just be straight up pulling that fact out of his ass - then have his asshole information later confirmed by skeeter. Quite a coincidence - don't you think?

And no - I'm just halfway resourceful and use logic and reason - there is something called the search feature - you could also go and look at OCI's previous posts by looking at his profile - where you only had to go back a page to find that post buried in that thread. Took all of 2 minutes to find.

Look - I troll the recruiting forum constantly - I don't know if OCI or skeeter are insiders and don't pimp them - but you clearly have an agenda and your argument has many holes... just as many holes as OCI's insider status. Get over it. I pointed it out and you were wrong.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Ahh I see, logic is what you're using. He said the "staff is pissed" and then when skeeter clarified the coach that supposedly was mad, Oci ran with it. Logic definitely requires us to accept everything he says now. Lets just toss out the fact that everything hes posted essentially is a reproduction of a recruiting update from vq. Let's also forget the fact, which you've refused to acknowledge, that he couldn't reveal his two days ago but today can openly talk about it. Let's also forget the fact that he literally knew nothing lost ear. But, hey, he said the staff was mad, so he's clearly an insider. I'm thinking it might be Chaney.

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Last year *

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yeah - because my logic comment wasn't referring to the search feature/looking at his profile to find his previous posts...

Once again - you're saying my point is that fact that OCI first posted that the staff was mad/pissed. Hell. No. That was never my point - but I can see you are being to belligerent to acknowledge the fact that it isn't my point . My point was he clearly was the first to state that Autry had verbally committed to our staff. Which is something that is not a replication of a recruiting update from VQ.. considering the fact it had never been said by VQ or anyone else. Then it was backed up by skeeter that he had indeed verbally committed to Thompson.

Is it fishy that he didn't mention Thompson by name till after skeeter? Yes. Does he copy and paste things from VQ? I don't know - he has clearly contradicted things that have been said on VQ regarding recruits - so I guess he could potentially have an elaborate plan to intentionally veer off from VQ on several occasions to throw people off his tracks of being a fraud.

I'm not arguing he is an insider based off any of this - just sayin' it's a stretch to disprove him based off this occurrence of events. But I'm not going to argue this considering you still want to believe my point is that OCI said the staff was "mad" first.

13. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Let me restate your point as I understand it: 1) OCI said Autry was a silent commitment to UT (shockingly, this wasn't information confined to only Skeeter and SBV; there were multiple rumors of it on VQ and 247 prior to this; so again, simply being able to read informed him of that which let him run with it.) 2.) He said the "staff" was mad, and then Skeeter filled in the blank and said that the member of the staff was Thompson. So, as to #1, he regurgitated a widely known rumor that was prevalent on the paysites. He said "the staff" was mad, and then Skeeter and SBV happened to have heard that it was Thompson; then his story morphed into having a sitdown with Thompson. And, based on this, we should say that we can not be skeptical of his insider status. Great argument, bassman. Thank God you were here to set the record straight.

14. Not a whole lot if Website Outlook is to be believed.

volnation.com Estimated Worth $23111.8 USD by websiteoutlook

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

My opinion is that OCI spends a lot of time compiling info from recruiting sources available to everyone else. He uses that to make predictions veiled as inside info, but leaves himself room to wiggle out with made up excuses should his educated guesses turn out to be wrong.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Yes

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

This seemed appropriate...not sure why.

[video=youtube;gI6sARmxEuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI6sARmxEuc[/video]

18. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

19. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I haven't read anywhere before yesterday that Autry was a silent commit. I've only seen that we were just the leader in his recruitment.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Everyone including fortenberry said to expect good news from autry this week