Diddy Assaults UCLA Strength Coach Wtih Kettlebell

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Jun 22, 2015.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

helicopter dad

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Wonder what the cells are like there.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Why the hell do they have a jail

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

In case someone cuts down a tree or whatnot.

6. kidbourbon

Did UTPD have a jail?

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I think all campus shenanigans are treated as normal crimes and rewarded with a visit to Maloneyville road.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What a dumbass. Now you know why his son is half assing in the weight room

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

That sounds right. They probably have a temporary holding cell, but I bet usually folks do not pass Go and proceed directly to jail.

11. kidbourbon

Because his Dad is worth like a half billion,* and that kind of backdrop can quell one's inner drive?

I agree.

*I didn't feel like googling it.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

When you're kicked out of a weight room for being lazy, instead of saying "maybe I shouldn't be lazy", you go and get your daddy to fight the the coach. Money doesn't really play a part in this at all.

You could make the argument that the more money you grow up with, the more likely you are to be lazy and expect things but I've seen the poorest kids around run to their parents when a coach is "mean" to them.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

he'll never be able to show his face in that lockerroom again. even if he didn't tell his dad to go and berate the guy, he's still going to have that stink on him.

[​IMG]

14. kidbourbon

You're operating under the assumption that he ran and got his dad to fight the coach. That could be how it happened, but it isn't necessarily how it happened.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm guessing it was calling his dad to tell him he got kicked out of the lockeroom and p diddy storming over there, but either way it looks bad for him and doesn't exactly contradict the theory that he's a *****.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I chuckle at the thought of me telling my dad a coach was mean to me. He'd chewed me out then told the coach to be tougher on me.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yup. when my wife has a failing student the parents fall in two categories. one, blaming the teacher. the other, blaming the kid. guess which one never ends up righting the ship?

18. kidbourbon

I agree.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I go to my sons' coaches the first day and say "be tough, he will try to sluff off."

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Decent chance he would have gone after me with the kettlebell instead.

I do remember one summer I was loafing at workout, and for some reason he swung by to watch that night. When I got home I got my tail chewed out.