Divide And Conquer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Queef BurgerĀ®, Dec 1, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm for "Axion Days." Like, every Wednesday Axion gets a shot to blend in and make nice. It can be a running bet each week how long he can last before getting banned.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I support Axion in this endeavor if for no other reason than I am about to get a second kid, will be home all the time now, and we're about to lose our HBO. (Tragic I know). What I am saying is that I would like some cheap entertainment.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Kind of like Toyotathon, Columbus Day furniture sales, or when Monster Truck Week rolls into town. Hard to ignore and fun.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You have the netflix?

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

No. I like to go the video store route for a number of reasons, though my days are numbered on that count it seems.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

See next post, please.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  7. JayVols

Sorry for the double post. On mobile and tried to catch it to correct punctuation. For some reason, incorrect punctuation, grammar, and spelling irks me. Must be a by-product of my job....

Re-edit:I even screwed up my attempt at correction and had to fire up the old G4 to correct the correction. We need an edit function on mobile please.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I see no reason for this idiot to have posting privileges. Hat, do you even like your stalker?

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Nah, that is my bad. I deleted your double post. Wasn't aware it was a correction.

10. fl0at_

Might get me in trouble with the boss Jay, but I'm going to see if I can put in an edit function tonight, and if possible, get rid of that damned "Twitter" icon on the side bar that obscures half of what is typed.

11. JayVols

Don't get in any dutch, but that would be awesomr. Or, if the droid app got fixed, that would suffice. Thanks for the attention. I will repost the deletion. No prob.

12. JayVols

Repost: I would be ok with that. I like a good brain exercise trying to figure out just what the hell he is saying. I've officially added 'empurple' to my vocabulary. I am challenging myself to use it at least once every day in casual conversation.

IP, I have another idea. Perhaps you would be willing to share your life coach with Jack? It just might be helpful.

13. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I've got no problem with leaving the thread, but for some reason it bothers me that it is in the football forum. I'm moving it to the checkerboard so 1) I don't have to look at it all the time and 2) people signing on looking for football information don't have to screw with it.

Also, Axion, you should probably brush up on your French grammar.

14. fl0at_

I just about 30 minutes trying to make the damned thing actually show ... anything that resembles... anything. It ignored it all. All of it. I learned a thing or two about how to call different styles, but so far no progress. It is purposely trying to piss me off. I feel it.

15. JayVols

I have faith in you for you are strong with the force, young Jedi...

Seriously, don't let it piss you off. I really do appreciate the effort.

16. WM

WM Active Member

RUMOR:
    Axion to TOOS.

17. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

It's not TV. It's Axion.

18. JayVols

I see 'edit?' at the bottom, fl0at.... I can't click the bastage, but I see it....:)

19. fl0at_

We makin' progress Jay. Makin' progress.

20. JayVols

I think you got it. I see a pencil now. You are officially 'The Man'! Appreciate it greatly.