Divide And Conquer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Queef BurgerĀ®, Dec 1, 2011.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Well, since we just ran off the 2nd smartest guy, again, I'd say we are halfway there, man. Power to the empurpled!

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Spoke too soon. Says 'Sorry not supported on mobile'. Oh well, you can still be 'The Man'..... Til tomorrow guys

3. fl0at_

Rome. Day. Etc. Ass. Night man.

4. JayVols

Empurpled...8th's word of the year, imo.

I am a fan. I pledge to help the word 'empurple' pervade our society, so it can receive the accolades it so justly deserves! Empurpled....I can't say it enough!

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Axion was given innumerous (i can recall two "last chances" off of the top of my head) opportunities to contribute, lurk, spout off, etc. I personally tried to talk to him via PM at least twice about his antics, as did a few of these "influential others", and like me, they just grew tired of his pointless, nonsensical, disruptive, unwarranted and generally stupid attention-whorhey
    I could care less as to whether he's either a mixed up kid who just can't interrelate with others, an over-the-top troll with too much time on his hands, or some combination of the two - it's all entirely immaterial to me, as the end result is the same: he's a needless nuisance to those here, has been banned because of it, and will never be welcomed here again.

Ever.

And every time he rears his head, he's going to get banned and his shit deleted. Too quick to talk about it.

I don't know how else to say it more clearly, or emphatically, than this.

And the same people who he thinks are going to stick up for him, won't - because they're the same ones that he punched in the [penis] the last two times they did so, be it out of concern, sincerity or pity.

So, while i know this makes me sound like a [penis], and I really hate that we had to do this to him (or anybody), but he left us no choice....several times over. It is what it is.

But I sincerely wish him good luck on whatever board he lands on next - but it won't be this one.

6. JayVols

It's your house. You make the rules. I understand.

7. Tenacious D

Oh, and might I also add this morsel that won't mean shit to anyone (and i can't elaborate), including Axion, at least for a week or so:

He's going to shit. SHIT (physically defecate in himself) - when he sees what is about to unfold, and how pivotal of a role that he might have played, were it not for his nonsense.

I actually feel bad that he'll miss out on it. And this isn't BS, at all. It'll all make sense soon, and you guys can re-red this then, and feel sorry for him, too.

Just imagine Axion in a room full of the most angry people imaginable - defending his hero, taking on all comers. Now, it's going to be left to others, instead. And he was born for it.

Just watch.

8. WM

WM Active Member

RUMOR:
    Tenny just bought VN per VQ.

9. fl0at_

Kiffin won PAC12 coach of the year?

10. Tenacious D

It's really not - and I hope I didnt imply as much.

I am little more than the monkey who secured a domain, and who does what the assembled group - far more intelligent than I - wants. It might be hard to believe that, but that's truly how I see it, and try to operate. That's why we try to be uber-transparent, and public, about the who and why behind situations such as Axions. You deserve to know, and we should be accountable in making it known - or all of the BS that we encountered elsewhere, and which lead us to start this site, is for naught.

If I had any pull around here, Quid and NYYVol wouldve been shit-canned months ago.

11. Tenacious D

Impossible, for a few reasons:

1. Freak won't return my emails.
    2. There is no synergy between the two sites, as we originally intended, and as should have occurred. Apparently, this site caused the sky to collapse.
    3. UTVolPJ, etc. still has access (I guess, having not been on there in months) - which would be rescinded before the ink was even partially dry.
    4. I couldn't scrape up the tens of dollars it would likely cost.

Someone start a bookie even on how quickly this hits the mod boards over there. Quid can let us know when it's posted.

12. fl0at_

Try your sucky edit post now Jay.

Guess I have to test it myself.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
  13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He should

14. Tenacious D

Dont start touting Kiffin's stupid ass.

A chick I knocked up in Nashville is about to drop my kid - and her hubby is a mod on here.

Bigger fish to fry.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The new Justin Bieber imo iyam jmo

16. WM

WM Active Member

I demand more deets on this Tenny teaser.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Except word is Biebs lasted 30 seconds. That amount of time is considered eternal foreplay and good loving to Tenny.

18. He wouldn't return mine after I was banned and challenged it. So quit feeling special. :D

19. JayVols

I really didn't mean that in a negative way. I wanted it to purvey that I understand your position. Hope you didn't get the wrong vibe.

20. JayVols

Smoke........

Billowing smoke.......

There's gotta be a fire in there somewhere.:D