DNC battling class-action suit alleging Sanders was robbed

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by dc4utvols, May 22, 2017.

1. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I dont think they have a case but it would be nice to see it go to trial just for all the dirty laundry that would come out during discovery! LOL!!

Oh Yeah crooked as crooked can be:

"Bruce Spiva, a lawyer for the DNC, argued in its motion to dismiss that the party holds the right to select its candidate any way it chooses and is not bound by pledges of fairness.

“We could have voluntarily decided that, ‘Look, we’re gonna go into back rooms like they used to and smoke cigars and pick the candidate that way.’ That's not the way it was done. But they could have. And that would have also been their right,” Spiva argued.

Although the Article 5, Section 4 of the Democratic Party charter stipulates that it will function with total neutrality during Democratic primaries, the DNC lawyer argued the promise was non-binding.

“And there's no right to not have your candidate disadvantaged or have another candidate advantaged. There's no contractual obligation here,” he said."

Yep, all smoke and mirrors. Its just a play to entertain the dem primary voters as they attempted to coronate Her Lying-ness Lady Rotten Clinton

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/22/dnc-battling-class-action-suit-alleging-sanders-was-robbed-in-2016.html

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It is a private entity and they can do what they want.

The fact they pretend it is an actual election and not some good-ole-boy Tammany Hall pick who you want thing is funny. Super Delegates make the DNC nomination a complete and utter joke.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wonder why those bringing it forward haven't been murdered? That's a perfectly reasonable expectation, right?

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I have a gray truck.

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I hate politics... Left, right, doesn't matter any more. No matter who wins, the other side is going to whine and cry like a bunch of little butthurt [itch bay]es. Conspiracy theories galore and EVERY. SINGLE. THING. they do (or don't do...) is cause for immediate impeachment.

I pay more attention to local politics now because my day to day life is way more impacted by decisions made at the city and state level but I still hate all of it.

My general thought is that this country will be screwed as long as both parties are mainly controlled by the lunatic fringes of both sides.

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I know you're joking but the tinfoil hat crowd really does think that way....