Dooley Already Lowering Expectations

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, May 11, 2012.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Vol For Life program. We are on the way back boys. Strap in and wait for 7 wins. Wahoo!

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've tried to like him, but it's becoming pretty clear he's a spoiled brat that has never been held accountable for shit in his life

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would like to kick the agent that paid Reggie Bush in the nuts, as well as Pete Carroll and Jack Del Rio.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I'd like to blame Amerigo Vespuci for discovering the state, the subsequent Gold Rush, Mexican-American War and the Transcontinental Railroad.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I laughed

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

[video=youtube;P9glU0HieJg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9glU0HieJg[/video]

Oh, what an abberation this game turned out to be.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

rick nehiesal esque

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I don't think that game was a fluke. Cincy's defensive backs had absolutely no shot at stopping Tennessee's receivers. With everyone healthy, Tennessee wins big every time.

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The field didn't look as good last year as it normally does. Does anybody know why that was the case?

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm seriously tempted to go to the Caravan Monday night and point blank ask - "Coach, yes or no, should I expect at least 9 wins this season or not?"

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

screw win totals. Ask him about process. When we win 7 this year, but the process was solid, will we be shortsighted in asking you to depart?

13. dknash

dknash Chieftain

"If you were your own AD again, would you fire yourself? Which position?" "If the moon were made of spare ribs, would you eat it?"

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Attached Files:

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

"If you were a hot dog, would you eat yourself? I know I would!"

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Amerigo vespucci didn't discover shit. He was an italian cartographer that just named the new landmass on the map after himself.

And, uh, go vols.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Oh, you expect to be judged on process, not by results on the field? Your student-athletes must be excelling in the classroom. /Wonka'd

Apparently this thread and its clones are invalid because they didn't contain the entire transcript of the interview for VFL perusal. Plus every other Dooley interview for proper context. Of course, in the time that it would take to complete that task, one might begin to notice a suspicious influx of size 34 orange pants to eBay, but then nothing good ever came quickly. At least, that's what she said.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Geez. Next time I'll get out my encyclopedia or my 4th grade history notes before I try to make a well-timed joke.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is pathetic. I've never thought much about May interviews that coaches do, but for Pete's sake, sack up Dooley.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod