Dooley Blaming the Fans (merged)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by SaintBruce, Feb 2, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

With the value of the degree and the location, Cal should be a permanent top 4 Pac 12 team.

2. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

I be here [itch bay]es.

If anyone brings Smails over here so help me God I will shove a bologna sammich up their ass.

3. hardwoodfanatic

Figuratively speaking.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Without Phil's money, Cal should always be over oregon. Even with phil's money it should be a toss up. We produce NFL talent (currently 9th in the nfl for schools), have the degree, sacramento, bay area and fresno are great recruiting bases including so cal of course. oregon has zero recruiting base, is in the middle of nowhere, and frankly a shitty degree. Even in our crappy years we regurally got decent talent to come to cal. but cal fans are like the little bro who has been picked on too much. they like to blame academic standards (we let in as many retards as USC if not more), integrity, etc, but in reality the fans are the problem. low expectations produce low results. we also are penny wise and pound foolish. we spend $300 mil on new facilities, but refuse to pay our assistants even mid level pac-12 salaries. we pay tedford huge money and support a zillion olympic sports no one gives a shit about with millions a year , but wont build a dedicated basketball training facility. therefore once we get an extra $10 million a year from the new tv deal washington state and other doormats with a 1/10th of our resources start spending money like crazy on coaches and assistants and we don't spend a dime so that our women's softball team can be good.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its gotta be good to get away from such a complete [uck fay]stick.

6. hardwoodfanatic

It is nice strolling up into threads and not get 35 "[uck fay] you UK fan" posts because he has already pissed off everyone on the entire board.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[uck fay] you UK fan

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Judge Smails is one thing. That retard troll whose username is "UK by 29" is another. I would have banned him instantly if I had been Freak.

9. hardwoodfanatic

Thank you. NOW it feels like home.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No way this feels like home. I don't see a motor swinging in a tree.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Or a cousin in the bed

12. l3rewski

l3rewski Member

Or a family of pink plastic flamingos in the yard.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Please. Cousins are not close enough. Siblings are the sexual preference of the UK fan.

14. hardwoodfanatic

How Ironic that I drove through lebanon TN yesterday and seen a old truck with the motor hanging from a kids swingset, and a kids swimming pool with pink flamingos around it, and a bunch of those shitty cupid water fountains. Shit you not.

And I'll bang my cousin iff'n I want to.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

USC does have an advantage over UCLA and Cal in that as far as academically sub-par athletes, there is no level too low. State schools have to draw a line somewhere.

This may be an issue for Florida at some point in the future, interestingly enough.

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

As long as you use birth control to prevent 3 headed kids, I see no issues with a little kin skin.