Dooley vs. TennStud

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, May 9, 2012.

1. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

An eyewitness account from TOOOS if anyone cares:

All of you guys that are defending Roy were obviously not there. This wasn't done during a question/answer time. This wasn't that type of event. All 4 coaches sat on the stage with Kessling and had a conversation wiht him on all the topics you would expect. Then at the end, Roy stood up and shouted at the stage that he was mad that "the coach" didn't speak about the Memphis players on the team. CDD was off the stage and came back on to put address the raving lunatic in the audience. NOBODY else in the audience was comfortable with how it played out. After CDD responded, Roy angrily shouted about how dissatisified he was. At that point, the whole room sensed how classless the situation was becoming and everyone groaned and stood up, ending the event.

The issue isn't about asking CDD tough questions. It is about knowing the appropriate time and place. Roy wanted to make a spectale of himslef and he succeeded. It was an embarrassment to the Memphis/Shelby County UTAA who hosted the event. Roy looked ridiculous and he didn't help better the image of Memphis among the UT sports administration or fanbase.

Here's the kicker: Stud went and got an autograph from Dooley afterwards, to which Dooley signed: "To the dictator"... We're a soap opera of team, fellas.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It takes a special kind of man to make me sympathize for Dooley. Congrats, TennStud.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennstud is a jackass. The piece of shit went on Finebaum today.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He is a legend in his own mind.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No shit. I hope he asked him to sign his gigantic balls, and with a paint roller.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No shit. I hope he asked him to sign his gigantic balls, and with a paint roller.

7. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Adams is a dipshit. Don't think Dooley did anything wrong in this situation.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I remember TenStud got his panties in a wad claiming Kiffin would not let a player go to his grandmothers funeral; before being proven wrong.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Is he a Fulmerite, or does he just like the spotlight?

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Birds of a feather...

I guess this means Tennstud isn't a true fan or VFL?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pretty sure he just likes the spotlight. I remember him being critical of Fulmer as well. I think he expects Neyland Stadium to be moved to Memphis.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a silly old fat bastard that isn't worth pissing on if he were on fire

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pretty much the epitome of loudmouth rogue booster that thinks they are 1,000 times more valuable then they are.

14. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest