Early Recruiting

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Beechervol, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

For those with a better grasp of the situation.

Without the benefit of knowing about defections how many spots do we have open?

Barnes seems to be held pretty high in regards to pulling talent. What can he get between now and next fall that can matter early?

I ll hang up and listen.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

First thing to watch is whether he makes a run at Tyler Harris and/or Damion Lee as senior transfers. Eric Davis and Kobe Eubanks would be the two high school players I would keep an eye on on the next couple of weeks. The bigger targets are Ado and Blackwell in the Class of '16.

3. "Give 'em the heater Ricky"

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Major League references will get you many bonus points on this board.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Ive heard Owens named mention as a possible defector.

Im curious to see who ( if any) leave or get pushed if he has upgrade options. Basketball rosters are much easier to flip than football and be competitive.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Up your butt, Jobu.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

If Barnes hits the ground running with a solid transfer and some high caliber commitments, I'll be really impressed. I had assumed next year was going to be worse than this one.

8. Knox9552

Knox9552 Member

Unless Hubbs develops into a player capable of dropping 20+ a night I think it still might be.