Eat Shit, Pat Haden.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 4, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Dooley was more unprofessional.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's not good at all with people.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This thread feels like home.

4. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

Lanes recruits although highly rated had more issues than he did. Not much use if they're kicked off the team or leave. I am in full agreement that Butch is terrible as a coach especially on game day.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

He got Crompton DRAFTED. That is nothing short of a damn miracle.

6. NorrisAlan

As Bear Bryant said, "When momma calls, you come runnin'."

7. NorrisAlan

Any douchnozzle that (in my opinion) literally tries to lose his final year so he can get fired is a just that, a complete douchenozzle.

8. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

His recruits signed on to be coached by a coaching staff of who's who at the time to being coached by Dooley and crew.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Crompton was picked on pure arm strength. Couldn't hit the ground with it and didn't appear very sharp. Big cannon however.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would want out too

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

A bunch of them weren't gonna make it either way, I imagine.

12. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Lane inherited two undersized, twin walk-ons with zero playing experience on the line, a quarterback who had people thought was the worst all time and had a returning running back with knee issues. He still managed to assemble a killer staff, put together a good recruiting class and had Tennessee's best win total over an eight year span. The entire time he was working for a incompetent group of idiots who made his job as difficult as possible. He must be a jerk to leave for a big city that he's familiar with, along with a raise and more freedom.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Wait, so any coach who leaves somewhere while under contract is unprofessional? Good stuff.

14. hatvol96

I bet Alabama is happy they currently employ the unprofessional piece of shit who bolted Toledo after one season.

15. hatvol96

What exactly was he running from? That's like saying some guy who dumps his frumpy ass wife for Megan Fox is running away.

16. hatvol96

I can't imagine anyone who would do such a thing. (Looks in the mirror.) Wait, there's one now.

17. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sums it up well.

18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

If my girl dumps me for her millionaire childhood sweetheart who is the nicest guy to ever walk, I am still in my rights to hate her guts and eternally root for the demise of her relationship (and all future ones). Same is true with Kiffin.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I didn't say he was running. I say as a professional, you don't leave a program as he did ours.

20. hatvol96

Remind me again what you weren't saying he was doing.