Eat Shit, Pat Haden.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 4, 2016.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Somebody that leaves his frumpy ass wife for Megan fox deserves to be hated by his frumpy ass wife.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Exactly how should he have left?

3. hatvol96

That's fine as long as the frumpy ass wife realizes that is what she is and that the issues are hers and not the guy hitting the road.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

She has issues but dude is scum.

5. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Megan Fox then proceeds to kick him in the nuts while throwing his clothes in the front yard.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He wasn't running. That was misstated. He's the POS that left us in shambles, the point we hired Dooley. He was also stupid. He left for a gig at which he had no prayer of succeeding.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He should have given us the opportunity to match the price. He shoukdnt have had is resident clown try to take recruits that were committed to us. You forget that the sorry POS spent his last day here poaching players. Somehow you'll find that respectable.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

and we frumpy ass wives are right to be happy.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Dooley was arrogant. He thought too much of himself to understand the job was out of his league; most people would.

Also, he got a lot of money and a hip replacement before moving on to his second career of Dez Bryant's babysitter.

If you are [ddiapos], that's winning.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I get the impression that Butch's ego is on par with Dooley's.

11. cotton

In Butch's defense, his accomplishments are far, far superior to Dooley's.

Co-champ of the Mac and Big East, good recruiting, and disappointing winning seasons are things DD can only dream about.

EDIT: Hell, Jones has finished the season in the top 25 three times. Three times!!!

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

The blame for the program being in shambles rests solely on the shoulders of Mike Hamilton. He's the one that held on to Fulmer too long, agreed to a contract that allowed Kiffins buyout to be equal to a peanut butter sandwich, and thought hiring [ddiapos] was a good idea.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Most head coaches probably aren't lacking in that department

14. cotton

Anyone who knew Mike Hamilton before he was promoted also knew that he could not handle the job. Blame the people who put a guy in that position whose only qualifications were fundraising and the fact that the coaches thought they could control him.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

can't think of many I'd call humble. Mack Brown? Bill Battle?

16. hatvol96

I don't forget that. I don't care. He then worked for USC. His job was to get them the best players possible. Guys take recruits with them all the time. Players, despite what the pinheads at the NCAA try to tell you, sign with coaches and not schools. If UT felt he broke any rules in that situation, they should have reported it. Otherwise, he was doing the job he was being paid to do.

17. hatvol96

Then frumpy ass wife gets a good laugh.

18. hatvol96

They hadn't been sanctioned yet. If they had gotten reasonable penalties, he would have been fine there. People forget they were the best team in the PAC 12 his second year despite the fact they were only able to dress about 50 scholarship guys a night.

19. hatvol96

Mack Brown? The guy who spends every Saturday on ESPN and ABC reminding people of every single accomplishment of his career?

20. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

The further removed from Kiffin's only year here, the more I appreciate it. Although the exit could have possibly been handled a little better, I don't hold any ill will towards him for leaving.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016