Eat Shit, Roger Goodell.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 3, 2015.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The same goes for all the peons who had the audacity to criticize Tom Brady. Simply accept he is vastly superior to you and move on with your mundane little lives.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

**** Brady. **** Belichek. And **** the Patriots.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I love it.

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Just fantastic, glad Judge Berman saw through all the bull****.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Funny how the Pats can do no wrong, despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary.

6. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

poor baby

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don't believe they did no wrong. I am however, categorically in favor of anything that makes Roger Goodell look like the colossal moron that he is.

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Suspending someone on circumstantial evidence not a good idea. Guilty or not.

9. hatvol96

I hope Brady uses this opportunity to go full heel. He needs to remind all the Joe Sixpacks out there that his watch costs more than they make in a year and he traded in Bridget Moynahan for Giselle Bundchen while they are married to some 275 pound rhino they've been stuck with since high school.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I hate both Brady and Goodell. This was always going to be a no win for me.

11. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

And the other 31 owners can got hell too

12. hatvol96

Somewhere, Al Davis is smiling. The Patriots are now officially the rightful heirs to his legacy.

13. hatvol96

I love when the meaningless minions think greatness has been toppled and rejoice, only to have their pathetic, bile filled fantasy dashed by reality.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Not really, its more to the delusional Pats fanbase, who talk about "winning the right way" that makes me laugh. It's the John Wooden worshipers all over again.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I've never seen such a man crush before

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

As a dolphins fan, it is all I have. And it was snatched away from me.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I've said from the start... If Goodell wanted to hold someone accountable for this and the balls were in fact deflated as much as the numbers say; then come down on the umpire, line judge, field judge and the white hat who handled the balls all game long.

This was nothing more than grandstanding by a pompous jackass who has no clue how to run the billion dollar vehicle he's charged with sitting behind. I'm no patriots fan, either.

18. hatvol96

Anyone who talks about "winning the right way" in the NFL is full of shit. It's the dirtiest league in the world.

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Can't stand Goodell. How he ****s up the simplest of tasks on a repeated basis is impressive.

20. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Yet another ruling against Goodell. The run of shame is laughable