Ed Cooley

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Joseph Brant, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Rhymes with Dooley. No deal.

3. Joseph Brant

You're just racist about his bald spots.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i don't know anything about him

5. Joseph Brant

I think he's a solid coach, and a great recruiter

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Providence is home for him. Hard to see him leaving there. He's got it rolling recruiting.

7. Joseph Brant

I'm a Hockey guy, but grew up in the Bjg East, do you think at PC he can out recruit UC. BC, or a Saint Johns?

8. hatvol96

You can recruit well enough at Providence. Playing somewhere that basketball is king appeals to a lot of kids.

9. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

I needed some humor this morning. Post from TOS.
    Jordy Mac Prediction
    10 years from now, Jordan McRae will be seen as the best Vol basketball player since Bernard King. That first dunk in the second half last night was sick. And what a stat line, 29 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists. This guy is a real talent waiting to explode in the NBA.

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

ESPN was talking about Dirk close to another year in the 50-40-90 club last night during the Mavs game and I'm sure McRae will be a member in a few years according to some on VN.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

my fingers started reflexively typing a response because I read the bottom without the reference to the cesspool across the way.

Awesome stuff. Douchebags like that don't know enough basketball history, particularly UT's, to talk about it.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Well done

13. hatvol96

I didn't realize "explode" meant get cut to ride buses in the NBDL or learn a foreign language.