Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

my last final is tomorrow... words cannot describe how excited i am to play this game for like 10+ hours a day, every day, for my entire christmas break.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

in fact, i might masturbate to it before i start playing the first time.

3. WM

WM Active Member

Awkward..

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

It's only awkward if you make that way...

I'm about to wrap up the Theives Guild quests. As of right now I would consider myself the most powerful man in Skyrim. I run the College of Winterhold, the Dark Brotherhood, the Companions, and soon to be the Thieves Guild. Untouchable status? I think so...

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It's not awkward at all. masturbation to skyrim is probably quite common

6. WM

WM Active Member

You should write a gaming blog about it then.

Got a three day weekend. Got. Feeling I will be playing some.

7. WM

WM Active Member

Gets me every time..

[video=youtube;YOxVjbGvUpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxVjbGvUpI[/video]

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Hahahahahahahahah .... lol......hahahahhaah

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

And Skyrim wont ask you to cuddle afterwards...................

10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Congrats on finishing up finals.......that is if you did well on said finals.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

and Skyrim is always down when you are in the mood as well.

thanks. i believe i did well. ill find out soon enough

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

game is pissing me off. starting to be really glitchy. two of the people at the companions place wont stop [uck fay]ing talking to me every two seconds, making it impossible to carry out any companion quests. it's starting to freeze up every 2-5 minutes for like 10 seconds, then it starts working again. it go to the point where it wouldn't even let me pull out my weapon and shield. makes me wanna break the damn thing.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

not to mention those two companion douche bags chase me when i try to leave. so then when i try to fast travel or wait, it tells me i can't while the "guards" are chasing me. like what the [uck fay]? they aren't [uck fay]ing guards. they're [uck fay]ing members of the Companions. it's making the game unplayable.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Find a large body of water, and swim under it/across it. You'll lose them, be able to fast travel, and hopefully break them from following you.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

usually i find a way to cut one of them off, and then after the other enters a conversation with me, i exit it and immediately fast travel as he starts to walk away. I can usually get into the fast travel window before he turns back and starts talking again. Regardless, it's the most ridiculous [uck fay]ing thing i have ever seen in a video game. thanks for the advice though.

16. WM

WM Active Member

Hit my first glitch.
    Was doing the civil war questline. The battle for Snowhawk. I show up and nobody is there. Looked it up and it seems to be an issue with no resolution at the moment.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Weird. Haven't done that quest line, hope I don't have to deal with it.

Btw, finally did the Thieves guild line. I am not done, but it sure did suddenly get epic.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

so far the only major questline i have messed with other than the main quest is the college of winterhold. i was going to do the companions, but then the glitch happened. i have been trying to decide if i wanna go thieves guild, dark brotherhood, or main quest.

19. WM

WM Active Member

[video=youtube;rQliT71-ooU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQliT71-ooU&feature=related[/video]

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Give me the dark elf chick with the orange face tattoos, over that wench. Or maybe the imperial babe that helps mind the store in the first little town.