Electoral Map

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by cotton, May 4, 2016.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Trump tower? In the real world the guy made billions and the vast majority of that was made before reality tv. Sorry reality doesn't fit your worldview. And I'm not a supporter of trump btw

Last edited: May 7, 2016
  2. MWR

MWR Contributor

[video=youtube;3GTLM89pN0A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GTLM89pN0A[/video]

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Trump Tower? Property he bought with proceeds from the slumlord properties daddy's money bought him? He's no more a businessman than W Bush.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Bankrupted all he touched? Do more homework - a lot more.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He bought that with slumlord proceeds? His dad was making that money? Wonder why his dad didn't have that money.

Damn, I wish he had an awe inspiring earnings history like the criminal you're shilling for.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Silliness. His dad was a section 8 guy. I don't like him, but he's a very sophisticated real estate guy and his dad wasn't.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

She isn't a reasonable candidate. If it's only about dragging her sorry, criminal ass through the mud, I'm glad he's willing to say whatever the hell he wants.

How about her financial genius as you prod a guy who turned wealth into super wealth. She got by on the law and her husbands name to turn in speaking revenues.

8. hatvol96

Easy to be "sophisticated" when you start out with a feathered nest. Every venture he has been in a position to turn around has failed miserably. Hell, the ********** singlehandedly killed Atlantic City.

9. hatvol96

I'm still waiting for someone to show anything positive I have said about Hillary Clinton.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Then why doesn't ever other guy handed $10 mil turn it into $4 billion?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

hat isn't trolling. Not sure how that' silly or addressed by you stating an opinion different than him.

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

You can call it want you want but most of what he's said regarding Trump's business history is flat not true.

13. hatvol96

So, you are a big fan of the Kennedys?

14. hatvol96

Show how it isn't.

15. hatvol96

Run the time value of money it took him to get there. It ain't too ****ing impressive, especially when you factor he was in the New York real estate market when it went crazy and Paulie ****ing Shore would have made monet with a stake.

16. hatvol96

You would be stunned how much I know about Trump.

17. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

If Cruz was running, the Electoral Map would look similar to LBJ/Goldwater. I think Trump will do a little better, but not much better.

Last edited: May 8, 2016
  18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The weasel?

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

yep. If they had nominated Rubio it would have been 2008 in reverse though. That said, I was never convinced that there was any daylight between Rubio and W's policies, so what's the point?

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

No Kennedy has ever inherited millions and turned it into billions not started a company that generates $400 mil a year in income. You might as well tell me bill gates didn't do jack shit because his dad gave him money to start Microsoft and he happened to start his company right at the time of the personal computer explosion

Last edited: May 8, 2016