Elijah Simmons

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

UT 5* havent done much. Obviously coaching matters. And highly ranked classes each year are needed to compete with the best. Depth talent is the keyin this league and we havent had it in a long time

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

UT #* haven't done much.

kmf600 likes this.
  3. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I don’t think Means played HS ball in 10th and 11th grade, then was injured a few games into his senior year.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bump...everyone, including me, thought he would be good. A dud thus far. We need him to have a solid year.

5. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

How is he a dud? He's just barely played. Interior DL isn't like other positions. He could still have a very good year for us. There's quite a few guys that we've had that waited until their senior year to make an impact at that position

InVolNerable and justingroves like this.
  6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Compared to the hype and nut sucking he been given. I'm hoping he has a great year, because we kinda need him to.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Just not really gonna measure what he’s doing with TFLs & sacks.

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He’s been injured. Lower leg injury on a guy that size and legs built like Zion is a bad mix.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not allowed to have nuts on my left side anymore. Maybe he and I will both have a better year if I don't crack a tooth on nuts anymore.

govols182 likes this.