Elon Musk is in “Bonkersland”?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 25, 2018.

1. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

And to your point I still think this has a lot to do with Musk/Twitter/recent political statements.I don't think it's about free speech so much as power. I definitely think he understands conservtives are about to be in charge federally again and wants to ensure he's in good graces to avoid any disruptions. But then I'm probably full of it, so.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

His tech stuff is evergreen liberal and treehugger currency. So it makes sense to hedge. I have seen hi status shift in my circles, from resenting how federal contracts prop up SpaceX to thinking he is the savior of "free speech." It's calculated. But if you think it is actually Elon Musk personally masterminding this or writing those funny tweets, I have a bridge to sell you.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

You just wrote "ever share a meal."

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hold the phone. Everyone here is aware that Tucker Carlson is a total fraud and piece of shit, right?

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Correct and she wrote "took him to dinner". We were both wrong I guess.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I doubt that she was tweeting about Zuck. He has done nothing to get on her radar lately. I think it was a clever comeback to his tweet.

IP likes this.
  11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It was pretty funny

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

explosion of hate crimes?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I think it’s funny people think musk is already running Twitter. Do they not know what an offer is?

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

No.

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Why are Constitution loving Democrats so upset at Musk purchasing twitter?

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The account he's replying to does acknowledge that with the previous post that doesn't show up when quoting the second post though.

upload_2022-5-1_10-10-35.png

17. InVolNerable

But he never mentions Biden. He says the left has been hijacked (whether true or not); Biden is just a senile figurehead at this point. Tell him what to say, let him take the fall if it goes too far.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which policies have been the most extreme?

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Imagine the left tried to overthrow and election result they didn't like and their excuse was, well yeah but the far right is trying to legislatively pass some laws.

Poppa T, gcbvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. InVolNerable

I have no idea. I was just pointing out he mentioned Obama by name, but never Biden.

I think both parties have good ideas that could benefit everyone, but the actual politicians are way too concerned with their team scoring victories over the opposition that they refuse to budge in fear of it being seen as an "L" for their party instead of a "W" for the country and its people. And they only get further divided with every passing day.

This pretty well sums up my thoughts: