Elon Musk is in “Bonkersland”?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, May 25, 2018.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I still own three CB radios, two that go in a car and one base. I can't say the last time I used any of them.

2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I wonder why.

3. KyleAlexanderfan

4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

It's almost like being an ass on Twitter with no gaddamn clue what you're talking about isn't a good idea.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That really doesn't make Twitter special, but yeah.

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

What a piece of shit to admit he was wrong and apologize. Scum.

IP and ole_orange like this.
  7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I mean, that’s not what makes him a piece of shit

8. KyleAlexanderfan

He tried to clown an employee and belittle him over twitter and mock an apparent disability he had. Turns out he was a good employee as well. Then got put in his place (probably by legal) so he “apologized”.

He’s gotten into these little twitter spats with employees for months now trying to look cool.

9. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I laughed.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The guy is weird as shit but how is he a piece of shit? I honestly don't know much about him outside of the companies he owns.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A guy with his kind of money never HAS to apologize for shit unfortunately. Good on him for doing it. If it were Trump he would have doubled down.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
    NorrisAlan likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I agree that is he is more weird than intentionally villainous

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  13. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I think he is intentionally an azzhole because he thinks it is cute. Jmo.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

He's so far up his own ass at this point he doesn't understand rudimentary concepts like common decency. You know things we poor folk learn in the 2nd and 3rd grade.

He thinks of himself as an edge lord and repeatedly humiliates himself in easily avoidable scenarios. I don't know if he was always this way but, if so, until the last 5 years or so he had the awareness to not broadcast it to the world and just let the nerdy second coming of Christ persona come through.

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Fortunately for everybody who truly hates Musk, he will be off to Mars to live out his remaining days at some point. Just a few more years and you won’t even have to share the same planet as him.

16. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I don't hate him.

I just think it is a waste for someone with his capabilities to act like such a schmuck and a selfish, self aggrandizing twit.

The Dooz likes this.
  17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

A news organization that is subsidized by American tax dollars...checks out, right? The outrage over that label seems a tad dramatic.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Isn't it competitive grants that are less than 1% of their total funding?
    I mean, who specifically in the government is controlling them?

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

There's a lot of pushback. I'm not sure exactly what the reasoning is. No one from Twitter has said exactly.