End of Season Thoughts...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 24, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

A lot of fun intramural leagues at UT for the guys who aren't interested in competing at the intercollegiate level. The lack of fire from some is perplexing. Would rather be undermanned and using walk-ons, taking transfers, etc than letting the roster be used as a reservoir for young Uncle Ricos.

NYY likes this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

These guys couldn't get fired up over Vanderbilt taunting them and later attempting to run up the score. Need to have their damn testosterone levels checked.

DC Vol, hohenfelsvol and justingroves like this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Baylen Buchanan making no effort to break up the diving td catch is a perfect example

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jahmir Johnson's targeting was a very stupid mistake by him, but at least he was pissed.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Highlight of the game.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

6 crossed my mind more than once Saturday. It was only 8u baseball, but I was more relieved than upset when the season was over. You do all you can do and nothing. I can't imagine how pruitt felt with this.

As for 8....,I couldn't believe my eyes that they were doing it and we didn't care one bit. By that point i wasnt even upset, I was just amazed.

IP likes this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He sucked from day 1. Practice player

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm in, you can't feel it?

9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Was that you back there? Thought I had a dingleberry stuck.

10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Dingleberries are a little more itchy than me.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I think Butch was getting everyone neutered immediately following their Freshman seasons.

IP likes this.
  12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

His estrogen and/or lack of testosterone probably affected the players

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

My wife complained the other day because she saw that we were comparing Butch to a woman. She was deeply offended, saying no woman is that big of a [ussy pay].

lol vol, reVOLt, cpninja and 3 others like this.