Eric and Other Site Posters

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Aug 13, 2014.

1. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Always liked him.

Yeah Dooz, it would be a gas. Need to get that kid who was so without a clue.

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I've said before that aside from getting banned for no reason other than telling the truth (I didn't even post this place's name) that my beef with VG was that she tried her damnedest to bait me into doing something overt like that. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. Her frustration of being unable to elicit her desired response so she could ban me actually led her to ban me, imo. I was a smarmy ass, sure, but I did nothing to warrant a ban. A temp ban or infraction, maybe, by their standards, but surely not a ban. I had one vacation & 3 infractions, one given by VG which was overturned, in a 3 or 4 year period. My association with this site even though I never mentioned it there is in all probability what drew the ban. That's cool. It's bullshit, but cool. I'm more than happy to take a few lumps over there for the sake of reality & the 8th. It was for the best. Unless these type discussions take place, I rarely give them a passing thought.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Don't let them chase you, OB.

4. JayVols

We need jmoore here. Instant entertainment.

5. JayVols

That's all this place needs, another raging conservative...

I kid. He seemed like a good dude even though we only agreed on....well, essentially nothing. He was here for a short while in the early days if not mistaken. I actually had it in my head that he was a mod for some reason.

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oi

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I've got a few beers with him before. He's a pretty good kid; just gets really excited really easy and can be over the top. It's not really a bit either, like what I've been know to do.

I tried to get him over here before.

8. JayVols

Redneck fighting words have been uttered......

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He was a mod at vn... if I remember correctly.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Trevor, aka Tenneseefan07? There were a couple others whose name escapes me, but he was dumb as hell.

11. JayVols

rb has the legendary status, among his many others, of being the only mod from toos to be banned for being an 8th member. You ooze awesome, brother.

12. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

J went a little Sab a while back, caught some hell for it too. Then he disappeared for a while...supposedly to enlist in the Navy?

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea. Had roughly 156 threads started to tell everyone bye. Was going to win every war.

Then he came back on the same bus that was supposed to drop him off at basic.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Sprained his ankle getting on the bus. True American hero. Imo

15. JayVols

You sure he's not already posting here under the screen name, [penis] Huffman? You just described Huffman to a T. Good guy. Very excitable.

16. JayVols

Good to know I'm not completely senile.

17. JayVols

Lasted 2 weeks I've heard.

"Gronk! "

18. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Well to be accurate Jay, I was only a quasi-mod with my powers limited.

19. JayVols

I still find it pretty freakin' awesome.

20. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

That's him, there are a few that played Pick'em over here, 615, Snakeonia, jay, and maybe one or two more.